Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Winstrol only cycle info: This is what is happening to me I do not know how it would effect you. I ran a very low dose TES cycle approximately 200 mg or Tes E, and 200 mg of Tes Deca per week. I know everyone says that won't do anything and so on and so on. I did this for 10 weeks with the proper PCT and arimidex at 5 mg per week I know its not a lot and so on and so on. Anyway I recieved my winstrol oral (10mg) two weeks after my PCT was over and decided to take it for 6 weeks I am in my 3 week at 10mg per day. I am not gaining a huge amount of weight but I am strong as hell and very solid and defined looking. I feel like a million dollars and sex drive is fine.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stanzolol only cycles work for track and feild athletes. I wouldnt even bother doing one for bulking. And as far as im concerned the low dose cycle you did before that was ok as well.

First Justaname what effect did these drugs have only after one administration. Also when you talk about longer esters having better ratios. Are you talking about the longer esters having more Anabolic effect??? See all those things I have listed, I have no idea how long it takes for these processes to kick in. I wish I could find something on it. But I know from personal expericance that it takes a while to gain a pump even on Anadrol and Prop with a huge frontload shot( long ester). Also as a Powerlifter I have used things like Suspension,Halotestin ,D-Bol, Anadrol for immediate strength gains for either Meets or workouts. I have done this on and off cycle. I dont see there being that much benifit to taking short acting drugs once a week besides an immediate increase in aggression. Which will yeild a more intense workout or better single rep lift. I feel that the Anabolic effect of using drugs this way would completely diminish if not used properly. Then you would have to look at the way things like D-bol and Anadrol and such are Anabolic. Some of these orals are mainly working through estrogenic means. You would have to look into that one to get details. But these things are not anything I would take without a solid foundation of a cycle behind it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You can keep what you got in the picture without steroids.

Not to mention add on it in a big way. I wouldn't have even guessed that you use at that size.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Not to mention add on it in a big way. I wouldn't have even guessed that you use at that size.
    Be nice

justaname is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    whatever dude I am pathetically small of build I thought the thread had moved past that...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    First of all, I relate to your situation. I have been training and dieting consistently and correctly and my 6 1 frame is steady between 190 and 195 lbs. I was 205 at one point, but that was 20 years old and a probable test over 1000. My test now is 850, my diet is on point and so is my training and I am basically stuck.

Second, I think your logic is flawed. I wish I could quote articles and references, but this is more of a gut feeling. Conceptually, taking AS like vitamins for a little boost now and then is not correct. Taking AS is more like a pendulum effect. Swinging it back and forth every four days will screw up your system. It's too much cyclical change for the body to adjust to. Why don't you just do an eight week cycle once a year?

First Justaname what effect did these drugs have only after one administration Also when you talk about longer esters having better ratios. Are you talking about the longer esters having more Anabolic effect???
    See all those things I have listed, I have no idea how long it takes for these processes to kick in. I wish I could find something on it. But I know from personal expericance that it takes a while to gain a pump even on Anadrol and Prop with a huge frontload shot( long ester). Also as a Powerlifter I have used things like Suspension,Halotestin,D-Bol, Anadrol for immediate strength gains for either Meets or workouts. I have done this on and off cycle. I dont see there being that much benifit to taking short acting drugs once a week besides an immediate increase in aggression. Which will yeild a more intense workout or better single rep lift. I feel that the Anabolic effect of using drugs this way would completely diminish if not used properly. Then you would have to look at the way things like D-bol and Anadrol and such are Anabolic. Some of these orals are mainly working through estrogenic means. You would have to look into that one to get details. But these things are not anything I would take without a solid foundation of a cycle behind it.
    Longer esters of a given drug have a more anabolic effect per given unit of androgenic effect than do short esters for a single dosage but the same effect can be produced through different dosing scheduals (not news to anybody right)

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    First of all, I relate to your situation. I have been training and dieting consistently and correctly and my 6 1 frame is steady between 190 and 195 lbs. I was 205 at one point, but that was 20 years old and a probable test over 1000. My test now is 850, my diet is on point and so is my training and I am basically stuck.

Second, I think your logic is flawed. I wish I could quote articles and references, but this is more of a gut feeling. Conceptually, taking AS like vitamins for a little boost now and then is not correct. Taking AS is more like a pendulum effect. Swinging it back and forth every four days will screw up your system. It's too much cyclical change for the body to adjust to. Why don't you just do an eight week cycle once a year?
    I may end up doing just that but I really come down hard from a normal cycle
    mentally more so than physically. I would rather gain 5 lbs in a year than 20 in eight weeks just to watch myself slowly lose it.It may be that if I try my idea It may mess me up even worse who knows. But I figure at least if it starts to screw me up it will be easy to bail out since I wont be taking anything that stays in my system for more than a day or so. I really think the worst that will happen is it wont give me jack and I will be irratable like a woman PMSing from the hormone swings

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I have seen the Androgenic /Anabolic ratios. I was seeing what you considered a positive aspect of longer esters. I personally love Androgens. If you look at my cycle it is packed full of them. I make sure I have enough things in my cycle that are Anabolic to grow. But I love the feeling of Androgens. I consider them to be the most important part of my cycle. I have been focused on strength more untill now.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I guess this is how new methods are found! Go for it if you have the funds, good luck G- PIG!!!

Yeah I have seen the Androgenic/Anabolic ratios. I was seeing what you considered a positive aspect of longer esters. I personally love Androgens. If you look at my cycle it is packed full of them. I make sure I have enough things in my cycle that are Anabolic to grow. But I love the feeling of Androgens. I consider them to be the most important part of my cycle. I have been focused on strength more untill now.
    I love the feeling as well Tren has been my favorite since I tried it a few years ago. As compared to Deca which i hated. I think the strong androgens are also very anabolic its just they have a stronger androgenic component. I think I have read that tren binds something like 7 times better to the androgen receptors in the body than does test and the anabolic/androgenic ratio is low compared to other drugs but anyone who has used it knows it makes you grow like crazy plus makes you strong as fuuuk

yowhatupU is offline Junior Member

half life

As you said the half life of winstrol is 9 hours, you never said how much you would be taking, but I'll assume 40-50 mg. Half life means half of what you took is gone. So after 48 hours you would have around 10 mg of winstrol running through your system. 10 mg is definetly enough to keep your gonad production to close to nothing. The following day your gonads might kick into production, but by the time they start to get any testosterone built there going to be shut down again with winstrol. Eventually your gonads would just shrivel up raisen style from doing this. And you would in affect just be running off the steroids you had given yourself, which was pretty minimal. In essence with your dosing you would have a low dose roller coaster 6 month cycle that would shut down your HPTA system and not give you very good gains. Eventually when you came off of them your test would be down to 0 and you would probably loose all of the mass you gained.
    I have to admit your idea is very interesting, and I've thought about it. But it is just not a good one in the long run.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yowhatupU
    As you said the half life of winstrol is 9 hours, you never said how much you would be taking, but I'll assume 40-50 mg. Half life means half of what you took is gone. So after 48 hours you would have around 10 mg of winstrol running through your system. 10 mg is definetly enough to keep your gonad production to close to nothing. The following day your gonads might kick into production, but by the time they start to get any testosterone built there going to be shut down again with winstrol. Eventually your gonads would just shrivel up raisen style from doing this. And you would in affect just be running off the steroids you had given yourself, which was pretty minimal. In essence with your dosing you would have a low dose roller coaster 6 month cycle that would shut down your HPTA system and not give you very good gains. Eventually when you came off of them your test would be down to 0 and you would probably loose all of the mass you gained.
    I have to admit your idea is very interesting, and I've thought about it. But it is just not a good one in the long run.
    ----------------------------------------
    OLD THREAD ??
    ----------------------------------------
    I dont mean to interupt...but this thread is
    more than 7 months old.

I started reading this..and realized I have read it before...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information