Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Liquidex and Acne prevention.

okay, i did a search. sk stated that using 1mg of liquidex throughout clomid therapy should help prevent post cycle acne.

i was wondering if acne prevention was another one of the wonderful miracles of liquidex. i just wanted some other opinion on the subject.
    Peace
    Big Rush

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i didn't help me. that's when i get it the worst, post cycle with clomid and arimidex (liquidex).

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I get acne post testosterone , clomid or no clomid. And I don't see how arimidex would help with acne.

i didn't want it to sound like i'm against arimidex post cycle. i think post cycle is one of the most important times to use arimidex because that's when estrogen levels can really peak.

john1 is offline New Member
    Im not sure so dont do it because i said so, although i used accutane for years and it cleared me right up. The stuff comes in 20mg in europe (too weak dont bother), 40mg(what i had), and 60 mg(for the really bad cases!). However i dont know how the stuff acts if mixed with anabolics, i know that the doc gave me liver tests every month to make sure the stuff wasnt hurting me. The side-effects i had were bloody noses(about 2 a day!), dry joints, cracked bloody lips, dry skin... its rugged stuff, and like i said im not sure how it works when mixed with AS, i say, check your doc, and if he ok's then accutane it is!!

accutane is incredibly hard on the liver. be careful if you're also using an oral AS.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I agree with one of the bros on this board that I don't think it is clomid that causes acne, but screwed up hormone levels like when you were in HS. No liquidex don't help, I'm off clomid now still taking .5 liquidex for a few more days and I'm still breaking out. It's like going through puberty every few months.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Have any of you tried Panothenic Acid. I'm taking 2-3g per day (just started today). Let me know if any of you have and if it clears up "bigger" zits?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i use panthetenic acid and it seems to do ok maybe I will use accutane post cycle next time if I get acne really bad but never really had it that bad since i started to use the acid all cycle I will just wait and see this time

peace

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    i didn't want it to sound like i'm against arimidex post cycle. i think post cycle is one of the most important times to use arimidex because that's when estrogen levels can really peak.
    So you're taking it post cycle right? Does this mean keep taking it after your last shot and throughout your clomid therapy or stop taking it after your last shot and start taking it with your clomid therapy? I think my last sentence kinda confused me a litl.

Thread Information