kaorialfred is offline Member

for those of you who do clen or T-3

how much is your body temp elevated. Do you feel better, sweating when on then off? Just curious.

I am starting to wonder about my body temp since I started synthroid . Normally I run about a 96 but today I was kicking 98 or 99 . Could be a normal I don't know. Would like to hear more or be pointed to a good link about body temp and fat burning.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive never had a problem with body temp from clen although i havent used t-3

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    how much is your body temp elevated. Do you feel better, sweating when on then off? Just curious.

I am starting to wonder about my body temp since I started synthroid. Normally I run about a 96 but today I was kicking 98 or 99 . Could be a normal I don't know. Would like to hear more or be pointed to a good link about body temp and fat burning.
    t3 will elevate your body temperature by a large degree... as well as synthroid (t4) will. IS that your BBT or an active temperature?

96 is underactive for sure, and i'm guessing this is why you began supplementation...

Clen did not raise my body temperature much, but t3 did. i ran the clen at anywhere between 180-220mcg per day. The side effects subsided after a few days, but i still felt different, slightly inebriated is the best description i could offer. Just altered, slightly jittery, jumpy, etc.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    t3 will elevate your body temperature by a large degree... as well as synthroid (t4) will. IS that your BBT or an active temperature?

96 is underactive for sure, and i'm guessing this is why you began supplementation...

Clen did not raise my body temperature much, but t3 did. i ran the clen at anywhere between 180-220mcg per day. The side effects subsided after a few days, but i still felt different, slightly inebriated is the best description i could offer. Just altered, slightly jittery, jumpy, etc.

That's resting BT and semiactive temp. Well this morning I am at 97.6 we will see how today goes. I don't feel any diffrent but I am sweating a lot on the synthroid. Now I wonder why my doc didn't prescribe me T3. You would think that you would have to have both in supplementing. My T3 was low, but she said not as low as the T4.

I was wanting to add some themogenics to my diet this week and I am not really sure I should. I wouldn't want to overheat. Plus I am not sure how the supps would react to the synthroid......

Thread Information