HyperPhreak is offline New Member

Im a newbie, please read and help me out

ok to sum all of it up, i was tryin to get a steroid that helps with muscle fatigue, so you could like go longer with out gettin tired or the burning sensation. I hear pro cyclists take WINSTROL V and inject it into their thighs and they can go longer with out the fatigue. Well i was gonna get that but the guy ended up getting me Omnadren250. He told me to inject HALF a cc once a week until its all gone. I was also told that when i started taking this i would hurt, or get tired quik for like the first couple of times i competed in my sport. Well i have been on the Omnadren for about a month and a half now and this Crap isnt helping me at all with it.

But my questions are
    1. Will Winstrol V give me what im looking for?
    2. Whats the difference between Omnadren and Win?
    3. Are there any steroids out there that will help with the endurance factor for the legs?

if anyone could help me i would really appreciate it!
    thanks in advance

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    bro, clck search on the top, and type in winstrol and or omnadren

theres a HUGE difference betweent he two
    first being that winstrol leans you, and if u try to bulk, will giv eu great strength and stamina, but not much mass

omna is a blend of tests, to get big, bigger doesnt mean faster or more stamina

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Geeezus, I can't believe you went on the juice without know SHIT ALL about it. Sorry to be blunt like that, but damn, you don't just inject shit into your body that you don't even know what it is and how it works!!! You need to do a lot of research. The Omnadren is WAY different from Winny just like Mr Lucifa said.

Your only taking half a cc??? That is WAY too little. If i'm correct, I believe (not 100% sure) but Omnadren should be 250mg per cc and so taking half a cc your getting 125mg a week. Which isn't much at all. And I'm not surprised your not seeing any results from it!

I'm guessing your not too old either? What's your age?

im 19, your right i dont know much about it, i have read up on it, but i have read that they are closely related, i was just wondering about the ENDURANCE factor or what not. and whocares about being blunt, shit, if its gonna screw me up or sumthin then yea be blunt and help me out
    thanks

oh yea, and as for me being stupid, haha, yea im just really desperate for something to help me out
    Cause i desimate all when it comes to sprint stuff, and i just get my butt kicked when it comes to distance. And when i train for the longer stuff, i just dont see me gettin any better
    Last edited by HyperPhreak; 03-11-2002 at 12:22 AM.

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    bro,trying not to flame here but damn!! you need to do some reading.This shit is not a game.you need to wear the search function out bro.look and read everything you can get your hands on.again bro not trying to flame you, just get educated about AS and it will help you alot.There are some good boards out there like this one they all have good advice.then when you think you have is a good cycle come back and let some of the pros on here take a look at it.they will tell you if it looks good or bad.Take er easy bro.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe your more of a newbie than im a newbie ,u newbie:/

Methuselah is offline Member
    D00fy, is that you in your avatar? If so, nice pj's kid.

Dizzy is offline Banned

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ya'll are too funny. Oddly enough I have nothing to say about this...

well shit, i have done lots of reading on the site for the past 2 hours, and well Winny sounds like sum good ass shit to use, but it gives you RAPID hair loss. And im not going for the bald look at 19 years old. But is there anything that can stop it? Like if i used Rogaine would that help?? but if my shit is just gonna fall out after only doing 6 weeks of 50mg eod then im not gonna do it. I just need the shit to help me for 2 months, and thats the end of the season and im out of it totally.
    But thanks everyone for you input

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    equipoise is a good drug for endurance, some one else could correct me if i'm wrong but i think it makes you produce more red blood cells=more oxygen=better endurance

hockeyman

Originally posted by HyperPhreak
    Cause i desimate all when it comes to sprint stuff, and i just get my butt kicked when it comes to distance. And when i train for the longer stuff, i just dont see me gettin any better
    How's your nutrition and training? How do you train for the longer stuff? The juice isn't going to help you much with long distance running. There are volumes of books on how to eat and train for that. No short cuts.

as for nutrition, im the worst, but for training, i work my ass of doing drill after drill, i train with other people, and these people dont have HALF the power that i do, but my power isnt worth shit when i cant go aslong as they can.

But i dont want to take AS to get big, hell i would just got for other supplements to do that like protein, and other stuff, but im not to worried about it, But i would like to get cut, I took a bottle of Hydroxycut, and holy shit, it didnt really do much for me, prolly cause i didnt take enough, but when i took it, and i went out to train, My god my legs BURNED so bad! So i just quit that shit. I hate Lactic Acid!

Originally posted by HyperPhreak
    as for nutrition, im the worst,
    Well, therein lays your problem young man. Have you considered the functions of sodium, potassium and other minerals?

MindBomb is offline Member
    hmmm, 125m of test aweek fora month... At 19 you just screwed yourself enough to shut down your natural test for maybe 40mg of extra test. Not too smart. Knowledge is a key my bo. Now most important thing is research. By the way research CLOMID.

yea i know some about Clomid, not enough tho, ive read up on it but its just not clicking. Maybe im just stupid, ( but are you tryin to tell me i should take some Clomid since ive takin the Omnadren ?? cause if this shit is gonna fuck up my "purple Helmet warrior" then i will quit the shit, i was tryin to get a boost on some endurance thats all, but its not that damn important to lose my hair and shrink my shit.
    If i sound stupid, please feel free to correct me about stuff, and dont sugar coat the shit, be blunt
    thanks

one more t hing, if i do decide to start Winny, about how long does it take to kick in?
    Last edited by HyperPhreak; 03-11-2002 at 09:27 PM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    a few days for winny to kick in i believe

if u do juice, make sure theres clomid at the end.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    I would stop all together and just go el natural for a few more years. If you are doing AS while competing then it sounds like your not going to go pro anytime soon. I don't think the end outways the means!!! STOP b-4 your nuts never fully develope and you are stuck poking an inch long needle in your ass, thigh etc.. everyday for the rest of your life!!! And at 19, that's a lot of needle holes!

If you stop now and don't do anything else until you are at least 23 or 24 I think you will be OK. I am 25 and I am just starting to get it on with AS. I made huge gains el natural and I have the worst genetics a person can have.

listen to the people here when they write on this board. I have gone against what they have said ONCE and I will NEVER do that again. I was lucky, it was only some pain in my arms for a night. It could have been a lot worste. I don't even want to think about it. This stuff is DRUGS! You are sticking syringes into your body. I hate to say it but my fiancee calls me a "druggie". She supports me in all that I do but she also is a molecular biologist and she knows that one wrong move could screw you up for life (ie, my nutz) and monitors me as much as she can. At 19 your body is still developing and the slightest thing could interupt the natural momentum and could throw your bodies growth into a tangent and it wont be a good tangent like, lets say, spiderman.

research for life. use that search button. don't just stick yourself and pray for the best. It's just not going to work out for the best.

GOOD LUCK BRO and hope to see more educated questions from you on this post.......
    keep us all posted whatever you do...

as usual, GOOD LUCK TO ALL...

BE SAFE, BE SMART, BE HUGE

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey bro,

I'm newbie here too. You said you just read for 2 hours??!! There's enough stuff to read about and learn from on here for 2 months. READ READ READ!! It's all here! You won't believe how helpful this sight can be when you come back after doing research and asking educated questions.

You are not stupid for not understanding everything you read for the first time! Trust me here. The more you keep looking up, the more sense it starts to make!

Good luck to ya bro! No flames intended, just sharing recent experiences!

I would do research on this board and off this board on HCG and clomid. You should consider doing at least the HCG to come off the cycle properly and leave the gear alone for about 6 years.

Again, the gear isn't your answer based on your goal. You should research sports nutrition. That is the key whether you use gear or not.

PM Dr. Evil, I read one of his posts about potasium and sodium. He may have some answers for you. He seems to be very well informed.

Ok, i have made my Decision, im goin Natural. Im just gonna get some Hydroxy cut and one of t hose Big ass things of Whey Protein, and work out cardio wise and lift some weights to get Strength, not mass. I wanna get Cut and have strength so i can still be Quik. I figure i just have to get into it more and Train harder, and as for the Nutrition, i will PM Dr. Evil and ask him some things, THANKS everyone, you and this site has Informed me well and have made me think about a lot of things. I have made myself a schedule for the next month, nothing big really, just a weekly thing to do for the month. Not to intense cause id ont wanna burn myself out and peak to soon b4 regional and national time comes.After this month i will be doing really intense training like Drill wise and will prolly have to lighten up on the Weights a bit. But if you would like to see my Training Schedule PM me and i will send it to you, i would love for yall to give me some pointers on how to make it better or if its any good at all.

Thanks again Everyone! you really have been a big help

I think you are one more step closer to your goals my man!

good for you!!

Well done everyone!

I am 100% sure you will be satisfied w/ your results w/ a little bit of hard work, education (diet and taining), and dedication!

When the time comes for AS (if at all) you will gain that much more!

Don't forget about the other topics here (diet, training, general Q's). All are a huge help in those areas as this thread is!!!!!

I will see you over on those threads!!!

yea, i know one thing that doesnt help is i Drink LOTS of carbonated Drinks and Definately not enough water. But once you get hooked on junk food and other unhealthy shit, its hard to turn healthy. But im gonna try my best, but now im gonna go read the nutrional threads. Thanks again everyone!

It's a lifestyle:

"oh, your one of those health nuts"
    people say. My response "yeah, that's right!!!"

once your in, it's hard to get out!!

GOOD LUCK

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    ur concern bout winny and hairloss
    u wont go bald after ur first cycle....

Thread Information