Thread: Hgh Cycles???

tuffenuff is offline New Member

Hgh Cycles???

whats up bros, i just got in contact with 25 shots of human growth hormone , im 18 year old male 5'9" about 160, ive worked out for the past 4 years took a cycle of propionate spring of last year...i got a question about the most effective cycle for these 25 shots, if u have ne ideas or feedback that’d be appreciated.. thanks

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    sell them. you have absolutely no need for them. if you want to grow, eat more.

growing...

the only growing im doing is getting wider...can i get a real answer please?

So what do you want? What are your goals? Do you want to get taller? You obviously know nothing about this compound, the side effects it will have, or the results to expect. 25 shots is not enough first of all. Second of all, HGH causes IRREVERSIBLE side effects. Something that isn't true of most other steroids . Why would you want to mess with that at 18?

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffenuff
    the only growing im doing is getting wider...can i get a real answer please?
    agree, sell them definetly. Your only 18 bro, what the **** are you doing HGH lets get real here, don't **** around with that ****.

...i know enough to want to take the steroid , i know that it would do more positive than negative, if only 25 shots i shouldnt have to worry about the irreversalble side effects, i am looking to build muscle mass and keep it...25 shots are definatly not enough???

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffenuff
    ...i know enough to want to take the steroid, i know that it would do more positive than negative, if only 25 shots i shouldnt have to worry about the irreversalble side effects, i am looking to build muscle mass and keep it...25 shots are definatly not enough???

Do it if you know enough then, all I know about HGH is I am never gonna touch that ****, anyways good luck bro, post the results physically and mentally, haha, good luck.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ya from what ive heard you have to be on that for months or even a year to see the good results. Im also young like you if your going to do something do a couple TEST cycles. I dont know about but have you ever seen a hardcore HGH user in the gym they look UNHUMAN. I dont want my intestines and heart growing bigger , i hope you dont!

Learn more here:
    HGH FAQ - Great stuff!!!

thanks red thats all i needed to hear not just people telling me i should sell them right off the bat without explaining why...

Thread Information