dtalon is offline New Member

2000mgs, magic mark?

Is 2000 mgs really the magic mark? I've heard that at the 2000 mgs of test e a week mark, astonishing things happen. Does anyone have any expirience with this?

AnabolicAlien Guest

yep...

i'd say so bro... i hit 3.5 grams of sust (omna's) per week for about 4 weeks and i started to look inhuman.

A.A.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    BDTR posted a thread about his experiment on it here, just do a search...

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    No matter what dose you do you still need to eat big to gain weight. Even the guys I know who are doing 2 grams a week plus HGH only gain 10 lbs of pure lean mass a year, if that. Steroids help a lot but the "magic" comes with time, training and eating. Most guys simply don't grow that fast. The other factor is genetics. That also plays a large role in how fast and how much you will grow. Finally the side effects can be unbearable to a lot of people and daily or twice daily injections of 1-2ml of oil gets old and painful.

JYZZA is offline VET
    This is so called "more gear = more growth" which is not true...IMO...you will just end up w/ more sides...many people that I know including me tried it before w/ smae results but more sides...I have not hit 2g a week but about 1250mg which I had same gains as on 500-750mg...like people stated above...diet is #1 not gear...
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

needle is offline Senior Member
    I have to agree im gowing the same right now taking 400mg of cypa, EQ and prop as i did when i just took 400 of ENTH! Ive seen to many people on here with great results with 400 wk for me to jump into the 2000 range!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JYZZA
    This is so called "more gear = more growth" which is not true...IMO...you will just end up w/ more sides...many people that I know including me tried it before w/ same results but more sides...I have not hit 2g a week but about 1250mg which I had same gains as on 500-750mg...like people stated above...diet is #1 not gear...
    I agree. In fact I would say its probably better NOT to go higher with the doses but to extend/lengthen the cycle. I mean you might end up with more overall improvement by going 500 mg a week for 20 weeks then to do 10 weeks at 1000 mg for example. You get less sides with the lower amount, and also I firmly believe lower dose gains are more keepable then higher dose. This is probably because you probably have to work it more at the lower dose but this makes the gains more real and not just bloated in a way you cant sustain when your testosterone drops back to natural levels. Also there are some side benefits to longer cycle... it takes 15 weeks on cycle for you to start getting body fat reduction effects of testosterone .

For my I recovered just as quickly and as well after a 7 month cycle as I did after a 2 month cycle.

AnabolicAlien Guest

lol...

when you bro's hit 3.5 a week then come talk to me about how the gains aren't much greater. you are right about the sides though, my back started looking like a pizza and i'd shoot a load just by crossing my legs.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the reason a person might think there is more impressive gains at those doses because a person that would need that much would allready be in a position to make a drastic improvement.

My personal best is last cycle 37lbs at allmost two grams a week. I was fat but big as all he!! at 277.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien

when you bro's hit 3.5 a week then come talk to me about how the gains aren't much greater. you are right about the sides though, my back started looking like a pizza and i'd shoot a load just by crossing my legs.

**** I remember the days too... a few weeks in July I tried 1.5 grams a week and I noticed something odd... I'd swear when I peed a little bit of cum was going out with it... dont ask me to explain further but anyways for me... the more test, the more sex was an absolute pleasure. Kind of missing the cycle days now as I am approaching 2 full months off. Dont have sexual problems after PCT... but lets say I take longer to shoot and its giving the wife neck aches, hehehe. It was great when I could just shoot in 3 mins flat and be ready for more after a 20 minute breather...

Thread Information