Thread: tren question

Starwin is offline Associate Member

tren question

for my third cycle im going to have tren in it, im wondering if im ready?

my first cycle was omnadren e4d for 10 weeks

my curent cycle is

1-4 40mg dbol ED
    1-12 125mg sust mon, wen, fri, sat (500mg week)
    proper pct
    and nolva throughout the cycle..

??

bump

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    throw tren in for 10 wks at either 50 or 75mg ed. It will kick in in about 7-10 days so if 50 aint enough, bump it to 75. Make sure to take 300mg b6 ed while on tren as well as arimidex at at least .25mg ed. Maybe start the tren in wk 2 and run through wk 12, then pct.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO and I have never used tren , but have researched it alot, as it will be in my upcoming cycle, but I would feel it out....10 wks is alot of tren for a newbie so see how you are around wk 8 with the sides and then go from there, but for a first time def. no longer then 10 wks.

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    i am in my 5th week of prop/tren and i love fina. i do get the sides from it. waking up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat. insomnia. but the strength gains are huge. taking in about 4500 cals a day for 5 weeks now im up around 14lbs and i have 7 more weeks to go. by bf was only increased slightly as i can still see my abs. tren acetate is the best compound i have ever come accross and i will include it with ever cycle i ever do.

as for you. if i was running the cycle your on i would run sust e3d (every third day) not mon,wed, fri it would be mon, thur, sun and so on. dbol is fine. ive never had dbol honestly so your kinda on your own with that one. tren needs to be shot every day. thats why most ppl choose to use test prop instead of sust. prop needs to be shot ED also so its perfect for each other but if you want to try it your way i would to 75mg ED of tren. start the tren at week 2 on your 4th shot of your cycle. that way the prop should have kicked in by then. the reason you need more test in your body is because tren shuts down your htpa system hardcore. if you dont have supplemental test in your body you wont be able to get a hardon just to give you an example. run the tren till week 10 (total of 8 weeks) since its your first time running it i wouldnt go past 8 weeks. just have nolva and l-dex taken daily to minimize sides. and proper pct clomid/nolva/ldex and you should be good. GL with ED injections.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Yo rugbyking , just a quick question... why first timer on tren shouldn't go more than 8 weeks?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    Yo rugbyking , just a quick question... why first timer on tren shouldn't go more than 8 weeks?

tren is very tough and toxic on your kidneys as well as your HTPA.

8 weeks is best for a first timer. fina is good and if u take it right it will become your best friend. i personally dont do a cycle without fina

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking

as for you. if i was running the cycle your on i would run sust e3d (every third day) not mon,wed, fri it would be mon, thur, sun and so on.
    sust should be shot EOD because of the short acting esters.

75mg tren EOD

will it work?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    75mg eod is too low for my liking, I dont think you'll be happy with the results, if any. I've always done 150mg eod and got great results from it.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwin
    75mg tren EOD

will it work?

tren should be shot ED to help minimize side effects. trust me on this one. ive done both ED and EOD injection and im the biggest cock in the world on EOD. my mood goes on a roller coaster ride. u need a minimum of 50mg/ed

Thread Information