NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

AR-R Clen is the SHIZNIT!

When I run clen I usually run 180mcg spiropent ed which works fine for me.

This morning I had 5 squirts of ar-r clen and was shaking like a spastic.

Thats all I have to say.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    When I run clen I usually run 180mcg spiropent ed which works fine for me.

This morning I had 5 squirts of ar-r clen and was shaking like a spastic.

Thats all I have to say.
    Do you believe AR's Clen is better than the tabs? what brand is AR's

It seems stronger to me, I had 5 squirts(100mcg) at 6.30am, by 7am I was jittery as hell. I had calmed down by the afternoon so I had another 3 squirts(60mcg) at 3pm and was jittery all over again but nowhere near as much as in the am.
    I usually have 9 spiropents a day (180mcg), 3 at 6.30am, 3 at 11am and 3 at 3.30pm which keeps me just on the verge all day. Alot of bros say not to split the dose but it works better for me that way.
    Tomorrow I'm gonna do 4 squirts at 6.30am, 3 at 11am and 3 at 3.30pm so 200mcg total.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    well thats good to know, i was thinking of trying it after my bulking cycle was done........anyone else taking it ?

bmwrob is offline Member
    It seems stronger to me, I had 5 squirts(100mcg) at 6.30am, by 7am I was jittery as hell. I had calmed down by the afternoon so I had another 3 squirts(60mcg) at 3pm and was jittery all over again but nowhere near as much as in the am.
    I usually have 9 spiropents a day (180mcg), 3 at 6.30am, 3 at 11am and 3 at 3.30pm which keeps me just on the verge all day. Alot of bros say not to split the dose but it works better for me that way.
    Tomorrow I'm gonna do 4 squirts at 6.30am, 3 at 11am and 3 at 3.30pm so 200mcg total.
    Hey, Bro...I'd be careful with the AR-R stuff. I had always used the pills so when I got the liquid I used the same mcg (120-140). I was used to having some sort of sides all the way up to day 14, but on day 8 the sides totally went away. I was like WTF..... I talked to LION and he said that this stuff has an absorption rate of like 90% so 120mcg with the liquid is like 240mcg with the pills. Long story short... Lion said that I fried my receptors and needed 3-4 weeks off instead of the normal 2. Just an FYI. I have a post about in over in the AR-R comments section.

Not Small, how are you cycling it? time on time off and any t3 with it?

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Hey, Bro...I'd be careful with the AR-R stuff. I had always used the pills so when I got the liquid I used the same mcg (120-140). I was used to having some sort of sides all the way up to day 14, but on day 8 the sides totally went away. I was like WTF..... I talked to LION and he said that this stuff has an absorption rate of like 90% so 120mcg with the liquid is like 240mcg with the pills. Long story short... Lion said that I fried my receptors and needed 3-4 weeks off instead of the normal 2. Just an FYI. I have a post about in over in the AR-R comments section.

dod you take the liquid on an empty stomach? IMO, thats the only way you can really absorb that much, as high as 90 percent.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    dod you take the liquid on an empty stomach? IMO, thats the only way you can really absorb that much, as high as 90 percent.
    No, just after 1st meal of the day. 90% is what LION (the guy that makes the stuff) told me. Like I said, my sides stopped at about day 8.. I mean nothing..no sweating, no shaking, no increased HR....nothing. I messaged LION after day 10 with no sides and that's what he told me had happened. To take 3-4 weeks off of clen .

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Not Small, how are you cycling it? time on time off and any t3 with it?
    The traditional 2 on, 2 off with ECA in between.
    Will start T3 in two weeks when I start my cycle (whoo hoo!) at a low dose of just 12.5mcg throughout along with 100mcg T4, to improve protein synthesis & keep from gaining too much flubber.

Thanks for the heads-up bro!
    Did you take all of yours in one dose?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Thanks for the heads-up bro!
    Did you take all of yours in one dose?
    Yeah, all at once. I usually take it at around 7:30am. By the time I hit the sack at around 11-midnight it has just worn off enough for me to fall asleep.

Yeah, all at once. I usually take it at around 7:30am. By the time I hit the sack at around 11-midnight it has just worn off enough for me to fall asleep.
    I know it has a long half life and all that but surely splitting the dose would be easier on the receptors?

Soup is offline Associate Member
    With the AR i would recommend taking it 1st thing after cardio in the AM. on an empty stomach. Sleeping may be a little difficult for you tonight.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    With the AR i would recommend taking it 1st thing after cardio in the AM. on an empty stomach. Sleeping may be a little difficult for you tonight.
    That's why I do it that way. The thing is that I have taken it that way with the pills (140mcg) in the AM and never had receptor down regulation before.

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    I'll let you know....

I'll let you know....
    I slept fine.
    Just had my morning 4 squirts.

Thread Information