Thumbs down Tips for a Firsttimer? Started using sustanon and dbol..

I just started my first cycle, and I am using sustanon 250 and dbol . I was wondering if any advice would be available from you guys about the ammount to take and whatnot.

Right now (one week into the cycle) I am taking 2cc of the sustonon in opposite shoulders a week, and 4 of the dbol tabs a day. The dbol is a small white round pill with a triangle on one side, is this a good brand? and am I taking the right ammount?

Thanks for any help that you guys can send my way

PS: I am already a big guy, about 6'2-3 and 254lbs if that matters any, thanks

fabry is offline Senior Member
    sust should be injected (eod or) e3d max. so u should find a way (preload your syringes) and make your 500gr per wk with e3d injections... and i think u get this amount with a little bit more than 0.8ml of sust e3d...
    Last edited by fabry; 10-18-2004 at 12:35 PM.

also, id go with 30mg dbols ed... with your liver protectants of course..

DoctaBig is offline Member
    stop the dbol after 4-5 weeks...Keep your liver safe bro. Oh yeah, get some milk thistle too

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    If I were you, I would shoot 1cc every 3.5 days, Sunday night and Thursday morning, or something to that effect. It will help to stabilize your blood levels. If you don't mind injections, I would say to shoot 0.5cc every other day. That will keep your blood levels even more stable, which will help reduce side effects and keep a more consistenet level of gear in your body. I've never taken dbol , but have read extensively on it. I don't know what mg strength you have, if they are 5 mg tabs, then 4 tabs a day would be 20 mgs, that might be a little low for someone of your bodyweight. Might want to go to 25 or 30 mgs. But if you are seeing results stay with the 20 mgs. If your tabs are 10 mgs, I would say you're taking too much for a first cycle. Dbol has a half life of about 5 hours, so make sure to space out your dosages b/w morning/day/night. Make sure your diet is in check, that will have a great impact on your results, training too. And you should have really did a lot more reading on the subject before you jumped into a cycle. I hope you have your PCT ready to go, clomid/nolva. You should have an anti-e or AI on hand for a cycle with these types of androgenics. Gyno, water-retention, etc, could show up. Good luck.

question

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    sust should be injected (eod or) e3d max. so u should find a way (preload your syringes) and make your 500gr per wk with e3d injections... and i think u get this amount with a little bit more than 0.8ml of sust e3d...

What does this"e3d" mean? and that post came out wrong, I am taking 2cc a week 1in each shoulder. What is a good liver prootectant? and where can I get it

djboots is offline Associate Member
    e3d= every third day

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    milk thistle and vitamin b6 for ur liver.... are u running nolva with it to???

e3d is... mon-thu-sun-tue-fri... etc etc.
    --> to get 500mg wk u hava to inject (a little bit more than) 0.8ml e3d (supposing sust = 250mg ml)

eod is... mon-wed-fri-sun-tue... etc etc
    --> to get 50mg wk u have to inject (a little bit less than) 0.6ml eod

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    If I were you, I would shoot 1cc every 3.5 days, Sunday night and Thursday morning, or something to that effect. It will help to stabilize your blood levels. If you don't mind injections, I would say to shoot 0.5cc every other day. That will keep your blood levels even more stable, which will help reduce side effects and keep a more consistenet level of gear in your body. I've never taken dbol, but have read extensively on it. I don't know what mg strength you have, if they are 5 mg tabs, then 4 tabs a day would be 20 mgs, that might be a little low for someone of your bodyweight. Might want to go to 25 or 30 mgs. But if you are seeing results stay with the 20 mgs. If your tabs are 10 mgs, I would say you're taking too much for a first cycle. Dbol has a half life of about 5 hours, so make sure to space out your dosages b/w morning/day/night. Make sure your diet is in check, that will have a great impact on your results, training too. And you should have really did a lot more reading on the subject before you jumped into a cycle. I hope you have your PCT ready to go, clomid/nolva. You should have an anti-e or AI on hand for a cycle with these types of androgenics. Gyno, water-retention, etc, could show up. Good luck.

Right on.

Thread Information