This is what thestuff I am taking looks like

has anyone seenthis type of sustanon 250 anddbol before?

The Sustanonis a 10cc bottle from aviator labs

And the D-Bol is a 200 tab pack that are small white and have a little triangleon them?

Any help would be appreciated, I just started the cycle.

Thanks Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This is what thestuff I am taking looks like-picture-002.jpg   This is what thestuff I am taking looks like-picture-004.jpg   This is what thestuff I am taking looks like-picture-002.jpg  

I know the pictures are not good quality

My digital camera wouldnt take close pictures any better than that? sorry

Alex

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    fuzzy bra.....

Thsi is my picture

This is my picture, will 2cc a week, and 4 tabs a day do for my size? 6'2-3 254?

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This is what thestuff I am taking looks like-picture.jpg  

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well

everything looks to be a mess, as we have no stats on you. this is a piss poor attempt in my opinion at a "cycle" and from the picture although you have a shirt and long shorts on it does not look like you have any devlopment at all that would giev us indication that you even train or are ready for AAS. go read for a long long time and think about what you are doing AND take a real picture of yourself so we can see what the hell is going on w/ you

oh

got sidetracked with everythign else. the dbol are naposims and i can't make of **** on the bottle of sust

6'2 254?

**** snap some pictures in some classic poses. either i'm taking crazy pills or i can not possible figure out where that weight is dispered. i'm not saying you're not, but i have got to see where the hell that weight is. hit some back shots, front double bi's, side chest shots. now that i saw that stat i'd liek to see the product

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    hope you have more than just that one bottle of sust, cause a 5 wk cycle won't do ish. Also you look pretty young in your pic, maybe clean up your diet before tryin aas.

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    hope you have more than just that one bottle of sust, cause a 5 wk cycle won't do ish. Also you look pretty young in your pic, maybe clean up your diet before tryin aas.
    You provided really sh*tty pics and the stated above probably holds true....but if you are goin' to juice, you might as well do it right.do some research

Thread Information