sooners04 is offline Senior Member

My Buddy's Fiance found his gear!

Does anyone know or have a link or any information on how toxic certain drugs are to the liver. i.e. Alcohol, AAS, Tylenol, etc....

A friend of mine is two weeks into his first cycle of Test E 500mg a week and frontloading 100mg of prop eod. He just started to feel the prop kick when his fiance found his gear and is demanding he stops. He being vaginally whipped is going to stop. Her whole point bases on the fact that AAS is SO bad for the liver that he will die when he is 30 years old, so in like 5 years. The problem is, is that he knows a hell of alot more than she does on the subject. His PCT is in line and he takes Milk Thistle with a clean diet. So she gets pissed and leaves for the night. Then she comes home WASTED wanting to lecture him on how bad AAS is for him. I just want to compile some stats showing the effect alcohol has vs. AAS maybe to help his argument. Thanks bros.

seanw is offline Banned
    Look at the bright side, at least he doesnt have to divorce the bitch !

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Does anyone know or have a link or any information on how toxic certain drugs are to the liver. i.e. Alcohol, AAS, Tylenol, etc....

A friend of mine is two weeks into his first cycle of Test E 500mg a week and frontloading 100mg of prop eod. He just started to feel the prop kick when his fiance found his gear and is demanding he stops. He being vaginally whipped is going to stop. Her whole point bases on the fact that AAS is SO bad for the liver that he will die when he is 30 years old, so in like 5 years. The problem is, is that he knows a hell of alot more than she does on the subject. His PCT is in line and he takes Milk Thistle with a clean diet. So she gets pissed and leaves for the night. Then she comes home WASTED wanting to lecture him on how bad AAS is for him. I just want to compile some stats showing the effect alcohol has vs. AAS maybe to help his argument. Thanks bros.

test isnt toxic to the liver. tell her to do some research.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    How are you going to go drink alcohol and then come back and tell someone about how toxic test E is for your liver. Let her know that what she did is far worst for her liver than what he is doing. The sad thing is that she really dont know. Dumb-ass. I hate stupid people.

shiloh is offline Junior Member
    Hepatotoxicity is a well known but RARE side effect that occurs with 17aa androgens ONLY.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Drinking has caused me many more problems than gear!

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Don't want to be the prick here, but he should have told her!

At least I don't like hide nothing from my wife, and if he's going to marry her he should have told her before starting the cycle.

BassMuscle

Phatmax53 is offline Junior Member
    Tell her whats up... and tell her how its going to be!!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle

BassMuscle
    I total agree,being open and stating the facts about what you are doing is the best way. Also how do you hide 20 pounds of muscle. Tell your boy to tell his wife that in a couple of wks she is going to be loving it...all night long.........and give her the facts about AS, good and bad....

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    I total agree,being open and stating the facts about what you are doing is the best way. Also how do you hide 20 pounds of muscle. Tell your boy to tell his wife that in a couple of wks she is going to be loving it...all night long.........and give her the facts about AS, good and bad....

In this area some women are just str8 dumb.. no idea whatsoever.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle

At least I don't like hide nothing from my wife, and if he's going to marry her he should have told her before starting the cycle.

BassMuscle
    I'm with you on this one. When I made the decision to start juicing I was open and upfront with a lot of people who are very close to me including some members of my family and my girlfriend at the time. No one freaked out after I sat down and explained to them why and how the media overhypes EVERYTHING about AAS. Honesty is the best policy no matter how pissed someone might get. At least they know that you didn't lie to them about it.

Matt76 is offline New Member
    I was just discussing it with my g/f and she got into a fight with me about it. She was telling me how it can cause diabetes, heart problems and liver problems. I go have you ever done any research on it she goes no, but I have heard things, and they are illegal. I just look at her and say you know u went out drinking this weekend that is illegal too b/c u are underage. She goes it's different. I tell her more ppl die from alcohol use in a week than steroids ever have. She then responds with a very intelligent response it's just stupid and you are not going to change my mind. I couldn't help but laugh

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt76
    I was just discussing it with my g/f and she got into a fight with me about it. She was telling me how it can cause diabetes, heart problems and liver problems. I go have you ever done any research on it she goes no, but I have heard things, and they are illegal. I just look at her and say you know u went out drinking this weekend that is illegal too b/c u are underage. She goes it's different. I tell her more ppl die from alcohol use in a week than steroids ever have. She then responds with a very intelligent response it's just stupid and you are not going to change my mind. I couldn't help but laugh
    Lol, that is funny. She seems dead set.. This is where you stand firm and say, "LOOK HERE LITTLE GIRL THIS IS MY BODY AND MY LIFE IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY REASONS FOR USING THIS THEN I AM SORRY FOR YOU. I AM ALSO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANY RESEARCH WHATSOEVER ON THIS BEFORE JUMPING DOWN MY THROUGHT BECAUSE IF YOU KNEW WHAT I KNOW YOU MIGHT THINK OTHERWISE, GOOD DAY TO YOU MADDAAAAM" :Slams door: : drink nice cup of english tea:

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    I told my chick and she got pissed for a couple days, then got over it. She is kind of a prick sometimes cause she'll punch my a$$ or sometimes my shoulder after i inject just to be a beeotch.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    she should just deal with it, i wouldn't stop

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt76
    Hehehe I know the feeling. It was a struggle for me to convince my wife to let me do my first cycle. After that, I am technically "not allowed" to do them anymore. I even had a physical done that gave me HRT qualifying low levels of testosterone and a willing doctor to prescribe it, she called him a quack or script doctor that scripts out anything you want.

So its like this, I am "not allowed" to do steroids anymore so If I want to do them, its like being 16 again and sneaking some pot home. If my wife catches me, I'll be "grounded" and put "on restrictions", hehehehe. Luckily I am REAL GOOD at hiding ****, I got away with it with mom years ago with the pot and with the steroids the wife will NEVER find the **** or needles, etc.

I hate to say it but I had the approach of not wanting to keep anything from my wife, but ****, its really turned into I wish I never mentioned it to her at all and she was still clueless over the thing. Now as I am getting muscular and really lean and havent looked so good in over 10 years, I am noticing my den is getting searched at least weekly and she has made comments that "I'll find your steroids one day". So.... I guess I am funked pretty bad if she does!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    My fiance is always making comments about me being on steroids and I deny it every time. She would not stand for it. Some of you might say I should "lay down the law", but if I didn't know anything about roids and she came to me and said she was gonna do a cycle I'd say no f*ckin' way! I know its different for men and women, but I always try to reverse the sitauation to see how I'd feel. She will never understand that if taken properly and in moderation there really isn't much harm. She busts my balls for taking supplements like whey powder. She tells me I'm getting too big, I tell her there's no such thing as too big. Most people don't understand about roids b/c they've been so hyped by the media and health teachers in school. I'm not gonna try to fight that battle. Much easier to lie. But its pretty obvious when I gain 3lbs a week, have sex 4 times a day, and start getting acne on my back. I still deny it. And she keeps asking when my cycle will be over. Its gotten to the point where its funny.

Matt76 is offline New Member
    Hell my g/f doesn't even like my B12 injections she says I am stupid for those too. I always get the you're getting "too big" I told her all I want is to be double her bodyweight only 10lbs to go

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    hmmm...i did my first cycle without my girl knowing....she was very suspecious....but just told her i wasnt taking anything. about a month ago i started me second cycle....figured i may as well be honest and told her. told her the facts/myths about it......she still isnt "happy" about it but she helps me with my right glute shots every wed.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Yeah, my g/f won't even listen to the research that I've done on AS and my up somming cycle. She has had her ex-roomates come back into town for football games (college...home comming, etc), she goes out and gets all f-ed up and starts saying s**t about me being on juice and that my thingie is gonna shrivel up. I got really pissed at her for that s**t. She has done it the 3 times that they have come back. The even more f-ed up part it that the 1st 3 cycles that i've done while we've been togather have been totally unresearched with no PCT what-so-ever and I didn't tell her. The minute I tell her and do tons of research w/ PCT..... BAM... I'm the a-hole. WOMEN!!!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Lay down the rules fellas....man up....just kiding....I feel if you start to down play it like its not a big deal they will learn to live with it, women love drama so its all about how you present the matter to them.....goodluck

djboots is offline Associate Member
    my wife is the same way she does not want me to do it at all. her main reason is the needles she thinks that it is stupid to inject anything in your body and hates needles. she knows i did some d-bol once and i told her it was simular to a steroid but it wasn't a actual steroid. she has no clue about steroids and the names of them so she dont ask much questions i just dont shoot around her and hide my pinz. i blame my size on creatine and whey protien and alot of time at the gym, which is true

white legend is offline New Member
    this is the fuc-kin reason why you only have one night stands!!!

2timer is offline Senior Member
    key secret don't tell! they just want to find something to **** you up. take control of you. do not give the power to them!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well with my girl, we did the research together. as i was learning she was on this site with me. at first she did not like the idea but now she is right into it. be nice and explain the facts. try to get here here....we can sort her out for ya. good luck bro

dive_kid you have keeper who is not controlling type.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Just tell her to mind her own **** business. Its amasing to me that woman will shoot a poison (botox) into there face or go have silicone bags full of water surgically put in their chest and its alright. But if the guy does steroids its like oh **** thats so bad for you. Tell him to dump her ass while he still can!! And then go find a chick that works out and minds her own business. Just my .02

needle is offline Senior Member
    Just another misinformed non AAS user. Ive come to except that people outside of the world of AAS will never understand what we do. BUt since this is a lady friend i would try to explain to her what your doing, why and that all that so called bad stuff, "when used right of course" is harmless!!!
    I had to do this with my ex - but when we broke up she blamed it on the AAS lol i wasnt even on she went around telling everyone i was a crazy JUICER. I hadnt juiced in over 4 months!!!!!! With my experience never tell a women that you use AAS!!!

needle same thing happen to me! I feel you! never tell!!! your body! your secret!

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    needle same thing happen to me! I feel you! never tell!!! your body! your secret!
    very well said!!!!^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Just another misinformed non AAS user. Ive come to except that people outside of the world of AAS will never understand what we do. BUt since this is a lady friend i would try to explain to her what your doing, why and that all that so called bad stuff, "when used right of course" is harmless!!!
    I had to do this with my ex - but when we broke up she blamed it on the AAS lol i wasnt even on she went around telling everyone i was a crazy JUICER. I hadnt juiced in over 4 months!!!!!! With my experience never tell a women that you use AAS!!!
    Yea its a mistake... also how many countless stories guys have said here about telling the woman about the steroids , it comes out in court in divorces, used against you in child custody and child support cases, it busts up girlfriend and boyfriend. We even heard from the gay guys having troubles in their relationships over it. Steroid use is something we should all keep to ourselves. Dont tell neighbors, buddies, etc... just do it and let everyone think you have mysteriously good genes that really make you grow when you eat right and workout hard.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I enjoy being single

Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    I enjoy being single
    I wouldnt.... man since my cycle ended, I dropped water weight, rippled abs really showed up, veins popping out in arms, shoulders, etc... my woman has been an animal in bed... only thing is... even though I tout about tongkat ali and even recently got my highest ever "natural testosterone " lab of over 800 testosterone.... its like when I was on steroids I probably had blood levels of almost 3000 testosterone. Well sex isnt as easy to do for the first few months after a cycle because your body has to get used to the lower natural levels... man this woman is sitting on my dink, sucking me, etc every frigging night of the week. I cant make enough cum to keep up but **** I know I am looking good and it has my wife in heat like you wouldnt believe! I had to cry uncle tonight and just ask for a night off, my dink is still skinned from where she got too enthusiastic with the teeth last night.

Anyways... even worn out with a horny b itch of a wife, it still beats being all alone and having to jack off to get sex.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member

Great philosophy for replies to negative aas users

The below quote can easily be modified to reply to negative people who have done no research on aas.

Keep this philosophy in mind the next time you either hear or are about to repeat a rumour. In Ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom. One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance who ran up to him excitedly and said, "Socrates, do you know what I just heard about one of your students?" "Wait a moment," Socrates replied. "Before you tell me I'd like you to pass a little test, it's called the Triple Filter Test." "Triplefilter?" asked the acquaintance. "That's right," Socrates continued. "Before you talk to me about my student, let's take a moment to filter what you're going to say. The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?" "No," the man said, "actually I just heard about it." "All right," said Scorates, "So you don't really know if it's true or not. Now let's try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my student something good?" "No, on the contrary....". "So," Socrates continued, "you want to tell me something bad about him, even though you're not certain it's true?". The man shrugged, a little embarrassed. Socrates continued. "You may still pass the test though, because there is a third filter - the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my student going to be useful to me?" "No, not really..." "Well," concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell me is neither True nor Good nor even Useful, why tell it to me at all?" The man was defeated and ashamed. This is the reason Socrates was a great philosopher and held in such high esteem..... it also explains why he never found out that Plato was shagging his wife.

Thread Information