BIOHAZ25 is offline New Member

Thumbs down Gyno Question???

I have been researching different AS and have pondered a particular idea for quite some time. If Arimidex is used to prevent and control gyno and its symptoms, could it be used during a diet to diminish pre-existing gyno? Reason I ask is because I am the poster boy for what screwing with your body's chemistry can do when you are too young. And at age 25, I still get made fun of because of "bitch-tits".

So if anyone can offer me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Because if there is no fixer-upper medication for gyno, I will have to opt out for surgery. Luckily I live in the Great State of Texas and my insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield covers such operations because they are looked upon as a medical condition instead of an elective surgery.

Thanks,
    Bro Martin [email protected]

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    You could try nolvadex at 10mg/day

Froggy is offline Member
    You might get some relief from gyno symptoms combining BF% reduction with an anti-e(s)...But it would most likely never be enough...IMO...Save yourself time...money...& stress...Suck it up & just get the surgery...then it will be done & you will feel great...good luck to you bro...

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    so medical insurance usually does cover this operation? I would think it's cosmetic because in no way is it dangerous.

I've been curious about this for a while now too

Matt76 is offline New Member
    What isn't dangerous the surgery?? You know they do have no knock you out and there is always a risk when you go under. Or do you mean gyno has no health risk. I have personally had one of my glands removed when I was younger and it hurt like an SOB for awhile. However, it looks like I might be needing to get the other one done. The bigger my pecs get the more my nip pokes out. By the way all I have/had is a lump under nipple not bitch tits persay

Georgie is offline Member
    [QUOTE=BIOHAZ25] I have been researching different AS and have pondered a particular idea for quite some time. If Arimidex is used to prevent and control gyno and its symptoms, could it be used during a diet to diminish pre-existing gyno? Reason I ask is because I am the poster boy for what screwing with your body's chemistry can do when you are too young. And at age 25, I still get made fun of because of "bitch-tits".

So if anyone can offer me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Because if there is no fixer-upper medication for gyno, I will have to opt out for surgery. Luckily I live in the Great State of Texas and my insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield covers such operations because they are looked upon as a medical condition instead of an elective surgery.

By some letro from AR-R (top right corner of the screen). I swear by the stuff! I had a prexisting gyno lump from steroid use ..... My current cycle that I am on started to really irritate it. It got so bad my girlfirend started to notice it and was telling me my right chest looked like it had a "boobie". Anyways I bought some letro from AR-R and it completely got rid of the lump. I don't have gyno anymore and I didn't need surgery. Run the letro like something like this:

WK 1: 2.5 mg ED
    WK 2: 1.25 mg ED
    WK 3: 1.25 mg EOD
    WK 4: .75 mg EOD
    WK 5: .50 mg EOD

The reason you taper the letro is so that you prevent an estrogen rebound which could make things worse than what you started with. It wouldnt be a bad idea to run 20 mg of nolva ED along with your letro to help improve your lipid profile. You should also take a baby dose of asprin ED with the nolva to help thin out your blood. Nolva has been known to create blood clots. FYI letro will kill your sex drive. Give it a try man, what do you have to lose? Its not going to cost you any more than $75.00 and is way less invasive than surgery. I was skepitcal when i first heard this, but i gave it a try and it worked wonders for me.

I just might have to do that too. Kill my sex drive o no. Wait a second my g/f barely puts out anyway.

I meant gyno has no health risk, it's more of a cosmetic type of surgery.

Anyways, everyone that has this issue always mentions they have some lumps. Mine has nothing, it's like my nipples just stick out far when they are not erect. Is this just fat deposits or is it gyno? My body fat is ~12%, and I have never been over 15% in my whole life.

Steve that is all I have also just the nipple part

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Arimidex (Ldex, Anastrozole), Femara (Letrozole), Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) & Cholesterol read that and choose what you think would be best for you

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveeeO
    I meant gyno has no health risk, it's more of a cosmetic type of surgery.

Anyways, everyone that has this issue always mentions they have some lumps. Mine has nothing, it's like my nipples just stick out far when they are not erect. Is this just fat deposits or is it gyno? My body fat is ~12%, and I have never been over 15% in my whole life.
    bump - can it be it be gyno without a hard lump under the nipple? ie puffy nips on people with low BF%.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

bump

bump for the puffy nips Q

bump

For a long time, it was considered an elective surgery and was considered by many not to be any serious medical threat. However, the medical community began to see an over abundant number of cases dealing with severe depression and various mental disorders revolving around the gynecomastia topic and began coding this as a psychological danger. The cases that brought the most merit into mediation with the insurance companies were the extreme examples psychotic behavior and suicidal idealization.

So the case was won by the medical community on the basis of the insurance company covering people with mental disabilities should also cover people with physical impairments that lead to mental barriers.

BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD RULES!!!

Thanks,
    Martin

Yeah mine aren't even that bad and they can bother me sometimes. When I was younger it was real hard on me.

Quote Originally Posted by BIOHAZ25
    For a long time, it was considered an elective surgery and was considered by many not to be any serious medical threat. However, the medical community began to see an over abundant number of cases dealing with severe depression and various mental disorders revolving around the gynecomastia topic and began coding this as a psychological danger. The cases that brought the most merit into mediation with the insurance companies were the extreme examples psychotic behavior and suicidal idealization.

So the case was won by the medical community on the basis of the insurance company covering people with mental disabilities should also cover people with physical impairments that lead to mental barriers.

BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD RULES!!!

Thanks,
    Martin
    that's interesting, maybe I will look into getting it covered by an insurance company. I have a quick question though, if I was to go out and buy medical insurance (my job does not offer it) would I be free to use it for this surgery as soon as my policy started or would there be a certain amount of time?

Who do you guys recommend for medical insurance?

YES YES & YES

I see no reason why they would not cover it and I would just about guarantee that when your policy commenced or became active, you could pretty much do as you please. Through my company, we have to wait 90 days before our policy is active. But that is just because the corporate big heads don't want to cover us right off the bat. It gives them time to decide whether or not they want to continue employing us. But I highly recommend BCBS - Blue Cross Blue Shield - JMO

Thanks,
    Martin Holsome

I meant to ask, most insurance companies only cover a % of cost of surgeries. How much would you expect me to pay out of pocket? I'm probably looking at spending $75/month for med insurance which should be well worth it when it's said and done

Thread Information