Thread: slin question

white legend is offline New Member

slin question

ay bros, is it pointless to use slin w/out gh or is it somewhat beneficial? also, what roids do you guys utilize during the period of slin usage? --not that an 18 yr old like me would ever think of using it --(at least not until i get my own house with my own fridge so my fuc kin parents dont come home one day and see fuc kin insulin in the fuc kin fridge)

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    your funny.!!! haha

AnabolicAlien Guest

bro...

bro... when i was your age or size all i cared about was getting my flintstone vitamin and big glasses of milk. i trained hard and gained a lot naturally.

last year i almost died using insulin ... i'm conviced that if you can eat enough insulin is useless... even with hgh. i really don't want to spend an hour trying to explain why either so don't ask if you disagree.

A.A.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Insulin is really dangerous unless you know what your doing even then it is still dangerous i would say that you dont need to use it with hg but thats just my opinion

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by white legend
    ay bros, is it pointless to use slin w/out gh or is it somewhat beneficial? also, what roids do you guys utilize during the period of slin usage? --not that an 18 yr old like me would ever think of using it --(at least not until i get my own house with my own fridge so my fuc kin parents dont come home one day and see fuc kin insulin in the fuc kin fridge)
    Slin can defenitely be beneficial if used properly regardless if you are using it with AAS, GH or both. As a matter of fact Insulin can be beneficial when used alone even. The roids that we use when on slin arent any different to roids we use when we do a normal cycle. However slin seems to react best to testosterone , so when using slin I personally have a hell of a lot of test. Slin is high maintainance and if not used proeprly can be lethal.

Thread Information