TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

best time to take winny ?

i am currently on a cycle of sus , prop , clen /eca,
    i have some winny to i am wondering when the best time is to start taking it ? during or after while i diet ?

Gear101 is offline Member
    the clen and eca you can do post cycle but the winny is a 17aa riod and i don't know if it is a good idea to lengthen our cycle.. so do them with or cycle( if there is time) or save them for the next one...

TIM
    i have just started my third week ! of an 8 week course ! and i have about 6 weeks of winny so now would be the best time to start then ? i am taking clen and eca to make sure i do not put and fat on ! but will it hinder my muscle gains ?

i'd think that you would want to drop the clen /eca and take the winny @ 50mg ed and start the clen/eca stack after your clomid.. if you are putting weight on during your cycle and i guess i shouldn't use the word weight more like fat.. try to regulate it with your diet.. try carb loading or try some more cardo... add another 5-10mins eod...

TIM
    what do u mean by carbing loading ? i dont think its so much fat more like water i think ! in the past i have used sus deca and d-bol and i think it was the d-bol that made me look a bit fat ! water ? besides my diet is a lot better than it was and i do 20 mins cardio about 4 times a week ! now which i did not do before ! i have lost about 20 lbs over about 3 months ! i think i am just being to carefull ? i have put about 6-7 lbs on so far in this cycle in 2 weeks which is not to bad in the cycles i have done in the past i would have put a lot more in that lenght of time !

if it just water no big deal then.. carb loading is a diet term and what you do is pick one day a week to eat carbs and the rest of the time you keep them as low as possible... but if it's just water you'll drop that down the road..

TIM
    cheers !

Thread Information