2timer is offline Senior Member

Angry I think perscription needle is worst idea.........

I think perscription Syringes is worst idea ever. what hell do these governments think they are doing. what are they stupid? I read that in state mass you have to have perscription to get Syringes. yes we all know injecting is not the greatest thing to do but people will do it. would you make condoms perscribed? do they want us to share needle and reuse needles? do they want get aids or bacterial infection? untill man kind exists people are going to do drugs what you going to do help them die form aids? Governments around the world are screwed up man! when are we going realize that people will do what they want and you can't stop someone from what they want to do.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I think perscription Syringes is worst idea ever. what hell do these governments think they are doing. what are they stupid? I read that in state mass you have to have perscription to get Syringes. yes we all know injecting is not the greatest thing to do but people will do it. would you make condoms perscribed? do they want us to share needle and reuse needles? do they want get aids or bacterial infection? untill man kind exists people are going to do drugs what you going to do help them die form aids? Governments around the world are screwed up man! when are we going realize that people will do what they want and you can't stop someone from what they want to do.
    very true.
    i'm glad there are websites

they are not as smart as you fitnessguy are! you know what I mean? doesn't that piss you off? you know they will share needle or even reuse it!

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    exactly...that is why the good ol' govenor of california made them legal to buy otc, that way they wouldn't be re-used. but yes, i think it is a very bad idea.

they are not as smart as you fitnessguy are! you know what I mean? doesn't that piss you off? you know they will share needle or even reuse it!
    haha yes i know before i knew about the websites i had to try and buy them at drugstores. for like a week i was like "man, i can get all the steroids i want but no needles. wtf?"
    maybe oneday they will realize

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonlpsd
    exactly...that is why the good ol' govenor of california made them legal to buy otc, that way they wouldn't be re-used. but yes, i think it is a very bad idea.
    Only 3 states require prescriptions for needles, and some of those are only localities. I am in a state that does not require prescription for needles however you will find many local walgreens and pharmacies will not sell them without a proven medical need. Its their company policies or gut instinct of the pharmacist not to sell to you and not a matter of law when this happens.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    how much does a box of 100 needles go for in FL

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    how much does a box of 100 needles go for in FL
    i bought them for 17 cents a piece in GA
    i'm sure FL is comparable

Cause i leave for florida next week and im curious

it is only perscription in state mass! that is all I know! and that is extreamly stupid. I live up north so you know how we do!

Cause i leave for florida next week and im curious
    why don't you just get them from AR-R ?
    saves a lot of hassle and they are almost as cheap.
    i'm bout to order some myself...

it is only perscription in state mass! that is all I know! and that is extreamly stupid. I live up north so you know how we do!
    haha, yeah i got relatives up there....

i dont need any right now i was just curious what they go for 100 in FL since its legal to buy them

needle is offline Senior Member
    I guess they want people to become infected and spread disease! I like to have a debate about pros or cons with that paticular person thats against OTC!

needle I like that too!

Jackman is offline Banned
    i live in Ma and got cought with a syringe and there now charging me for it.

i dont need any right now i was just curious what they go for 100 in FL since its legal to buy them
    Well its embarrassing to go into walgreens and ask for needles and they refuse. You walk out of there feeling like they think you are some crazed heroin addict or something (even though heroin is practically unheard of and cant be found in Florida). A lot of places have "company policies" against needle sales and you wont find any that you can walk up and grab a box off the shelf, its always behind the pharmacy desk.

Even though its legal here, most people just turn to online places and they usually arrive in the mail in 2 days flat. I think what like $17 for 100 is the rate at most places?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i live in Ma and got caught with a syringe and there now charging me for it.
    Well almost EVERY state will charge you with drug paraphenalia charge IF you are caught with drugs/steroids at the same time.

Thread Information