Thread: Look at this!

Parasit_hataren is offline New Member

Look at this!

Hi i wonder how do the pro bodybuilders get their dark tann? do they eat somthing or just tanning like hell?

imann is offline Member
    If you don't know.............................................t hey paint it on (and tan like h*ll)...the best part is you probably think I'm kidding or giving you $hit.

needle is offline Senior Member
    yup watched it on tv spray away and then they rub it on right befoe the show to lol!!! I watched this one guy go from casper to almost looking black in min- lol

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You made me come in here and view your thread and all you wanted to know was about tanning? Its a steroid forum ask this question in the spa. What a waste of deux minutes.

imann is offline Member
    I forgot that earlier.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Parasit_hataren
    Hi i wonder how do the pro bodybuilders get their dark tann? do they eat somthing or just tanning like hell?
    Combination of tanning beds and also steroids in general have a tendancy to darken your skin. Without sun you get somewhat darker, with sun you get much darker then without steroids. It might not be evident with 10 week cycles but your skin gets way darker when you are on 20 weeks or longer cycles... I know it happened to me and I am normally a casper myself but I was on a 7 month cycle and sporting the darkest tan I ever had all summer and never got a single sunburn all year. Also your tans last much longer on a long cycle as well.

Thread Information