Revelation is offline New Member

My Mexican Stack-Plz Critq

Hello everyone. This will be my first post at this site. I am 6'2" 250lbs but after a torn rotator cuff and a broken hand, I'd say about 15-20lbs of that is fat now. Ive lost about 2 inches on my waist in the past month, while maintaining the 250lb mark. So Im on my way.

I've been lifting regularly since 10th grade, and I have done 3 previous cycles spaced throughout 4 yrs.

Im about to hit TJ for a cycle to help me catch back up, and get back to where I was before my injuries.

I can get QV products real cheap, and easy, plus I used them in the past with good results, so I will be using all QV gear.

I am going with EQ, and test E for certain, but I can't decide what else to throw into the mix. I don't want to add D-bol for 2 reasons, one is obvious, bad for the liver, 2 I get crazy acne from it (dont ask me why). Ive never gotten acne from any other strain Ive tried.

The EQ will be new for me as well, for I have only used Deca to supplement the test in each cycle I've done. Deca bloats the **** out of me, so I'm going to try the EQ this time around. The only concern with that is the possible joint pain. With my shoulder/hand injury it could be a problem.

That leads me to the question of what should I run with the EQ/Test E?

I was thinking Anavar ? To help the joints a bit, and to help get my strength back up to speed? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

OBTW, What are some mexican names for Clomid and Novadex? Ive never had to buy it myself before. Anything else I should add to my PCT?

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Try a test prop frontload instead of the Dbol 4 weeks at 100mg ed, but if you can, get a different brand than QV, i've heard QV prop is quite painful. Anavar would be nice at the end but its pretty pricey...you could do winny but thats hard on joints....

so this is what I think...

1-4 Test prop 100mg/ed
    1-13 Test E 500mg/ew
    1-12 EQ 4-500mg/ew
    Var 7-12 40mg/ed
    Maybe arimidex throughout .25mg/ed

and for your clomid and nolva, try a research site so you won't have to risk getting even more stuff over the border.

Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    Try a test prop frontload instead of the Dbol 4 weeks at 100mg ed, but if you can, get a different brand than QV, i've heard QV prop is quite painful. Anavar would be nice at the end but its pretty pricey...you could do winny but thats hard on joints....

so this is what I think...

1-4 Test prop 100mg/ed
    1-13 Test E 500mg/ew
    1-12 EQ 4-500mg/ew
    Var 7-12 40mg/ed
    Maybe arimidex throughout .25mg/ed

and for your clomid and nolva, try a research site so you won't have to risk getting even more stuff over the border.

Goodluck
    GD a shot every day sounds painful. I Prop thin enough that I could use a smaller ga. pin ? I normally use 23 ga 1/2 in. Well ****, if I goota do a shot ED should I just get some Tren ?

Any good Mexican Prop that someone can recommend?

Bump

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member
    Some suggestions:

Anavar : You can get QV Anavar in TJ for about $ 65 per 100 pills (5 mg).

Primobolan Tabs: You can get this for $ 150 for 50 count of the 50 mg tabs. But you'd only need one tab per day (this is 175 mg per week) with your cycle and goals.

Nolvadex is called Nolvadex in TJ.

Good Luck

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    I my suggest Taxus, is the same as Nolvadex and better price.

Oh and I paid $41 for my Anavar in QV Ole in second street.

BassMuscle

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    Some suggestions:

Anavar : You can get QV Anavar in TJ for about $ 65 per 100 pills (5 mg).

Primobolan Tabs: You can get this for $ 150 for 50 count of the 50 mg tabs. But you'd only need one tab per day (this is 175 mg per week) with your cycle and goals.

Nolvadex is called Nolvadex in TJ.

Good Luck

How should I run the Primo tabs if i put them in the cycle? begining, middle, end, or all the way through?

Thread Information