Power House is offline Junior Member

Question What's the next process???

I've started doing the 12 weeks of fina, once I'm done what's next? Novadex? Liquidex? What happens if at the 12week mark I go back to normal?

Thanks

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow! My friend I would suggest reading as much as possible to learn as much as possible. It scares me that you do not know what is going on.

Ndex and Ldex are anti-e's used during the cycle and PCT. After your cycle you do PCT. Then you take time off. Time on = time off.

I gave you the Coles notes version...please take it up yourself to self learn.

Cool

Whoah I'm just learning bro. I have read and am confused a bit, I guess what I should of asked what do I take after this cycle? I have read that people take ndex, ldex and even clomid to bring things back to normal. I'd also like to know what happens if you don't follow up a cycle? What is PCT?

I'd like to appologize for asking "dumb" questions but there's a lot of info to learn and I'm learning with every thread.

Thanks

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I hope you're running some form of test during your tren cycle and for 2-3 weeks past the tren and you are using 200mg of B6 daily (or some Dostinex) during the cycle...also run some Nolva for estrogen related sides if you are using test with the tren...Check out Pheedno's pct in the pct(post-cycle therapy) forum...good luck...
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-19-2004 at 09:54 AM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea it scares me to that hes uneducated and he chose fina of all things.........not a good idea to run it with no knowledge. READ up bro

juicin in ok is offline New Member
    **** bro do some research by the way PCT is post cycle therapy and if you do not do pct you will most likely lose all gains

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    I hope you're running some form of test during your tren cycle and for 2-3 weeks past the tren and you are using 200mg of B6 daily (or some Dostinex) during the cycle...also run some Nolva for estrogen related sides if you are using test with the tren...Check out Pheedno's pct in the pct(post-cycle therapy) forum...good luck...

I'm running fina alone, I'm using 1-1/2 cc's for now every other day. The most I'll do is 2cc's every other day. I read up on fina and didn't come across any info that stated it you could get gyno, actually it said it was very rare. I also read you don't need to use a base but using a base would be beneficial. I then come on these forums and start reading different facts which is where the questions come from. I have done research but there are different opinions on everything, I just thought I'd get a general consesus of what you guys think.

birsling is offline Member
    Bro, people aren't upset with your questions, they are upset with you asking them after you started. The first basic rules of any cycle are:

- research and know exactly what you need, and what you are getting in to
    - have ALL your gear before you start (including your PCT)
    - time on=time off

You should have explored all of the "differences of opinion" you speak of prior to taking that first poke. At this point, get yourself nolva, clomid, and maybe some trib for PCT, and READ, READ, READ

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power House
    I'm running fina alone, I'm using 1-1/2 cc's for now every other day. The most I'll do is 2cc's every other day. I read up on fina and didn't come across any info that stated it you could get gyno, actually it said it was very rare. I also read you don't need to use a base but using a base would be beneficial. I then come on these forums and start reading different facts which is where the questions come from. I have done research but there are different opinions on everything, I just thought I'd get a general consesus of what you guys think.
    bye bye mr winkie.... why abuse the little fella like that?? i am stumped on this..before too long you will be too. hahahaha. you'll see!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Relax the bros are trying to help you. In the future plan out your cycle before you get started that includes pct.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope you don't plan on having sex for the next 4-5 months.

If i were you i would grap some test and throw in in there..Fina dick sucks donkey balls. Your desire for sex will be non existant
    Last edited by BigMike J; 10-19-2004 at 10:40 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't treat the little guy like that bro put some test in there fast! Hes shriveling up and about ready to fall off as we speak

Thanks for the constructive criticism, You're right I should of done alot more research before starting. Thanks for all the tips and for the condolenses to my sex life...lol If there is any other info you guys can offer that would be excellent.

Thanks

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Power House
    Thanks for the constructive criticism, You're right I should of done alot more research before starting. Thanks for all the tips and for the condolenses to my sex life...lol If there is any other info you guys can offer that would be excellent.

Thanks
    How far into the cycle are you?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    get test, you could also get some trib run it at 4g a day

I've only done 3 shots of 1.5 cc's.

Thread Information