jmiro is offline Associate Member

What the best most cost effective tanning product.

OK we all know that we look 10-20 times better when we are darker. Hell I look like I have abs if I tan right(trick is to layer the cream in circular spots so you appear to have a colored in six pack, got the idea from tv and sounds cheasy but it works!) anyways...What do you guys think is the best stuff for indoor and out door. The best fake tanner by far for me is bain desol the two tube package, its expensive but doesnt turn me orange. Im asking this becuase I hate spending 80 bucks at my salon because some hottie tricked me into buying some over priced lotion. I know the lotions work because I dont get any color if I dont put cream on. Its mostly genetics but I like the dark look, besides with a very latin name and white features I look weird.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    try living in the uk!! we only get a tan if we go on holiday for long enough

some other countries seem to have this big bright thing called "sun" in the sky and that does the trick! we have these things we call "clouds" but they dont seem to tan us too well

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Nothing like good ole Vitamin D sunshine... Best tan you will ever get. However, I do spend some time in the sun beds, usually in the winter or before summer hits to get a "base tan">

I thought it was vitamin e for the skin?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    No the sun gives you Vit D , Vit E helps the skin and Kaz I hear you bro out summers in the UK are over if you blink.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I use swedish beauty tingler. It is expensive but the shit works well. Once you get your body pretty dark you really don't need lotion to maintain the tan, IMO. Best thing to do is try and get as much natural sun as possible.

Those fucking chicks are hot though!!. You must tan at Planet Beach.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    my advice is a little expensive, but it does have other perks....take a vacation to Aruba---80-90 degrees, Sunny beaches and a nice breeze that makes laying around easy to soke up some rays!!! WAAALAAAA...your a bronze god when u get home.
    -Cy

Grand Master B is offline Junior Member
    If you do decide to go with the beds and DON'T want to get ripped off by your salon.....NEVER buy their lotion. Try the link below for the SAME products and SAME cost your salon pays. I personally use "Titanuim" and works AWESOME for only $29.

http://www.abettertan.com/JOHN_ABATE...ng_Lotions.htm

Titanium™ Tingle = 3 +
    Vitamin and oxygen fueled tanning acceleration. Quick absorption action with a powerful tingle and dark tanning gratification.

WARNING: For experienced, sophisticated tanners only.

GMB

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Oh my god dude, I just went to that fucking website and i'm pissed. I've been getting straight ROBBED at the fucking tanning bed. I'm gonna bitch those fucking stupid ass whores out the next time I go in there. Thanks for posting that link bro.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Grand Master B
    If you do decide to go with the beds and DON'T want to get ripped off by your salon.....NEVER buy their lotion. Try the link below for the SAME products and SAME cost your salon pays. I personally use "Titanuim" and works AWESOME for only $29.

http://www.abettertan.com/JOHN_ABATE...ng_Lotions.htm

Titanium™ Tingle = 3 +
    Vitamin and oxygen fueled tanning acceleration. Quick absorption action with a powerful tingle and dark tanning gratification.

WARNING: For experienced, sophisticated tanners only.

GMB

best site ever... it's about half price as salons are.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    oh yeah you can take L-Tyrosine too to help with tanning. The key is to keep your skin moisturized tho. Get a good moisturizer and use it 2 or 3 times a day. I recommend Hempz from Supre. Available on that site for a crapload less than i paid for my first bottle.

AHH I made up for the price gouging by taking one of those tanning salon girls out and leading her on into thinking I was looking for a relationship, but really I just wanted her tan little ass. :-), dumped her a week later, no that should be worth the 70 bucks I paid for the stupid tanning stuff.

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    i pay $69 for a month...then i buy a bottle of Dark Start which is $18 then i move up to either Chocolate Silk or Ameretto...which are like $40 each...thats some loot!

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    titanium for 29$ on that site?.. that's not bad ... but i don't use lotion, i like the beds to dry my skin, to get rid of them pimples while on cycle. works great.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    buy your own bed.
    i got mine brand new for 1300 w/ shipping
    2002 wolf 24 bulb

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Like we all know that tanning is not good for your skin.

Anyways, I was watching Entertainment TV ( E!) and they had a thing about tanning.
    They were showing how you could get tanned at a salon where they put some kind of lotion on you and you look really tan. You don't have to go in tanning bed or on the sun. They just apply it evenly, leave it for 30 min then take a shower. The stuff did not turn theyir bodies orange or nothing. IT was like a perfect tan. They said it was the safest tan passible and most of the models get it.

Did anybody watch that, becasue I want to know where can you get tanning like that. I forgot to write the stuff down. Anyone.

I use tanning lotion also, its the two tube bain d'sol looks like a mentadent toothpaste dispenser. It works very well, but you need a base tan for the right color. It doesnt smell too good and you have to leave it on overnight, and too many showers or sweats will take it all off.

Methuselah is offline Member
    There's a new process I heard on the radio where they air brush you in the salon. Sounded interesting.

Thread Information