kswat is offline Junior Member

Quick Test(osterone) Question

I'm 36 yoa, 6'3", 235 lbs, in pretty good shape. I've taken one previous light cycle (eq and winstrol ). I was leaning towards prop for 10 weeks or so. I don't care about every day injects. I like the idea of less regular injects with enanthate , I just CANNOT HANDLE WATER WEIGHT AND BLOAT!!! Can test e be done without the bloat? Can you take enanthate and have as little water retention as with prop? Help please.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    If you add on an anti-e like arimidex ...it will help lower the bloat while on test e.

I still prefer prop though.

I realize that, but I just wonder if prop is that much better. I would have all appropriate anti-e's on hand of course

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i use test enth in all my cycles and do not bloat from it at all with .5 ldex ed

Once again, I don't want to seem like an idiot, but please answer if you are like me and hate the feeling of retaining water. I was taking anti-e's while on eq and winnie. I want to take test so I keep my sex drive where it's supposed to be (or better). I don't want to bloat! All you people that say to take test- I'm listening! Can I take the "E" and still not have a moonface? If not I'll just take prop.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kswat
    Once again, I don't want to seem like an idiot, but please answer if you are like me and hate the feeling of retaining water. I was taking anti-e's while on eq and winnie. I want to take test so I keep my sex drive where it's supposed to be (or better). I don't want to bloat! All you people that say to take test- I'm listening! Can I take the "E" and still not have a moonface? If not I'll just take prop.
    Yes, you can take test e and still not have a "moon face." Buy some letro (ferma) and run it at 1.25mg EOD. Letro is some pretty strong stuff and that dosage should keep you dry. However, if you notice you are still getting bloated, use the same dosage but run it everyday instead. You can buy it right here on this site from AR-R (upper right hand corner). Run 10mg of nolva along with the letro to keep your lipid profile in order. Btw prop converts to estrogen just like any other ester of test (very rapidly infact) and can cause the same amount of bloat as test e.
    Last edited by Georgie; 10-19-2004 at 02:30 AM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur not worried about ed injects just cut out all the trouble and do the prop.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    if arimidex is used correctly u will hardly haod any water on enenthate

Thread Information