Thread: gyno surgery?

pumped420 is offline Junior Member

gyno surgery?

I know this kind of thread is posted up here repeatedly but Im 9 days away from my gyno surgery (which my insurance IS covering), and Im a bit stressed. If anyone has had the procedure done and can give me a little taste of what to expect that'd probably help me out a bit. THANKS!

cannons is offline Junior Member
    no need to stress there really is nothing to it, for the first coulple days you will be a little uncomfortable. I was only laid up for 1 day and if you do have any pain you will have plenty of pain killers. i honestly didnt even use any pain killers. one thing you might stress is that your doc makes good cuts, my surgery was covered by my insurance too but that also means a surgeon does your surgery not a plastic surgeon. I would also have him cut the whole gland out my surgeon didnt he kept saying my nipple would indent and turn black, but that is bull****. luckily i know a plastice surgeon and he is gonna fix my scars and remove the rest of the gland for free. So i basically havet to go through the whole surgery again, but this time im not gonna go under he's just gonna numb me and do it is his office. it will be the same recovery but that just shows you how simple of a procedure is.

pumped420 is offline Junior Member
    I must have gotten lucky becuase even though the insurance is covering my surgery, the doctor who is preforming the procedure is the "cheif of plastic surgerey" in boston. My primary doctor told me he had another patient who got the same procedure from this doctor and he was very pleased aparently.

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    my m8 got his bitches done by a doc under local. It only cost $120 per nipple. the only downside is you have this little slit scar under your nipple. but in all honesty, i wouldnt have even noticed if he didnt point it out.

Thread Information