biggregg is offline New Member

check out the cycle

what's up all? I'm about to start my next cycle. Let me know what you guys think. Test-E 250 (1 shot E3D), Eq 200 (1 shot E3D), Reforvit-B liquid (2 gelcaps-1 in a.m.,1 at 9ish-- running for 4 weeks). My stats are: 5'10, 205 lbs. 28yrs. with about 3 years cycle experience. I'm looking to do an 8 weeker for mass. Last cycle went smooth and I gained 25 lbs. This time, I'm looking to do around 30 lbs. I know 8 weeks might not seem long enough, but, I got decent results last time. I also have plenty of clomid for PCT and I'm going to use Nolva ED while on cycle and post-cycle.

youknowme is offline Member
    First of all, EQ should NOT be taken less then 12 weeks. I would frontload with prop but if you find that reforvit is doing "it" for you then thats ok.

I've read that EQ should be taken longer than 8 weeks, but, I only have Clomid and Nolva for post cycle. Since I don't have HCG , will my natural testosterone go up as quick as a shorter cycle? That's the only concern I have about a 12 weeker. I've read that natural test doesn't come back up as fast, which means, bigger loss of gains. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Any information appreciated.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to do a shorter cycle use Deca or Primobolan instead of Equipoise . And you are right on with the HCG anything over 12 weeks needs a little bit of HCG. Its not a bad Idea to use small doses of HCG during any length of cycle to help your natural testosterone levels to rebound.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you would be fine with an 8 weeker just front load the eq and the test.....why are you shooting the test eod is this your first cycle cause that seems like a high dose if it is

Thanks for the reply guys. Anhydro, I can't take Deca because I use Propecia for my hair. Bignatt, this isn't my first cycle, but, do to an injury, I have'nt been back in the game for awhile. I've had some of my juiced friends tell me to do no more than 8 weeks to hold onto gains better. I once did a 6-monther and looked like Pee Wee Herman after the **** was out of my system. I was thinking about front-loading the test and eq. Good idea.

ok well how many mg total are you planning on per week for the test and the eq?

well, I'm doing 1 shot of Test-E 250 and 1 shot of EQ 200 every 3 days. Also, I'm doing Reforvit-B 25mgs gelcaps twice a day. So, that's roughly 584 gms. of test and 466 gms. of eq per week. The Reforvit is unknown. I know that it's real but because they're usually underdosed, I'm not sure how much I'll be getting per dose. By the way, I'm thinking of upping both the test and eq for faster results. I'm just trying to keep everything simple. Works best for me.

No need to up the dosages just make sure you front load both and you should be all set

Thread Information