jo150 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy What am I doing wrong?

I am 20 years old. I have been working out for 4 years now. about 4 or 5 months ago I was in the best shape I have ever been it (strenght for weight al least). I weighed 150lbs. and could bench 250lbs. Then I took a break in lifting, the first time in 4 years. Well I still working out about 2 times every 3 weeks. I also lost a little of my appetite. My weight got down to about 145lbs. and my bench went down to about 225 or 230lbs. Then one of my friends got me into lifting again and I wanted to get bigger. I guess I quit cause I was bored with the results that I had. So we both decided to get some roids. I have been using testosterone enanthate 200mg. 1.25 cc/week. It has been almost 6 weeks since I started. I have been lifting hard and eating more then I did. I maxed out and benched 250 again and I currently weigh 156lbs. If these steroids are real then shouldn't I be getting bigger then I used to be. I could of got this size just by lifting as hard as I do now.

I had someone else tell me that 200mg probably wasn't strong enough. If that is right then how many mg should I be taking of test enanthate ?

Should I just switch to deca or any other kind? If so then how many mg of that should I get?

I want to get bigger then anyone I know. I don't really know anyone that big though so that may no be hard. What is a reccomended cycle for me to take?

If anyone can answer these questions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

youknowme is offline Member
    You gotta study some more bro! 200mg/week is not enough for growth. You're in your prime and you get "almost" the same amount naturally...read your homework b4 you start messing around with aas.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    i hope u have pct after the cycle..
    and some get good result with low doses, enth is most effective injected 2x week due to the bloodlevels.
    About the deca question. Im doing test / deca cycle right now i think its to late for u to add the deca right now though cause when the deca will kick in ull be in week 10 and i assume ur cycle is 10-12 weeker?
    Read on this forum bro and u will learn ALOT i know i did.
    And EAT BRO EAT!!!
    Good luck

Latin is offline Associate Member
    i hope u have pct after the cycle..
    and some get good result with low doses, enth is most effective injected 2x week due to the bloodlevels.
    About the deca question. Im doing test / deca cycle right now i think its to late for u to add the deca right now though cause when the deca will kick in ull be in week 10 and i assume ur cycle is 10-12 weeker?
    Read on this forum bro and u will learn ALOT i know i did.
    And EAT BRO EAT!!!
    Good luck

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    you defo need to bring the dosage up and inject by weekly.
    imo you should start your pct and stop using ass, study for awhile and when ur confident then start, but deca and test is a good first cycle 500mg test pw 400mg deca pw you should be laughing if ur diet and training is right

Thanks a lot for the replys. i think i definately learned a lot from you guys. but what dows pct mean?

PCT= Post Cycle Therapy

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    I am 20 years old. I have been working out for 4 years now. about 4 or 5 months ago I was in the best shape I have ever been it (strenght for weight al least). I weighed 150lbs. and could bench 250lbs. Then I took a break in lifting, the first time in 4 years. Well I still working out about 2 times every 3 weeks. I also lost a little of my appetite. My weight got down to about 145lbs. and my bench went down to about 225 or 230lbs. Then one of my friends got me into lifting again and I wanted to get bigger. I guess I quit cause I was bored with the results that I had. So we both decided to get some roids. I have been using testosterone enanthate 200mg. 1.25 cc/week. It has been almost 6 weeks since I started. I have been lifting hard and eating more then I did. I maxed out and benched 250 again and I currently weigh 156lbs. If these steroids are real then shouldn't I be getting bigger then I used to be. I could of got this size just by lifting as hard as I do now.

I had someone else tell me that 200mg probably wasn't strong enough. If that is right then how many mg should I be taking of test enanthate ?

Should I just switch to deca or any other kind? If so then how many mg of that should I get?

I want to get bigger then anyone I know. I don't really know anyone that big though so that may no be hard. What is a reccomended cycle for me to take?

If anyone can answer these questions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
    #1.) you're 20, why aren't you taking advantage of your natural test and letting the growth process come naturally for the next few years(i know, it's impatience so you don't have to answer that one). you are shortchanging yourself in the long run
    #2.)ask yourself why you want to be bigger than anyone you know. seriously
    #3.) and most important IMO is what does your diet look like. IMO the biggest % of gains come from proper macronutrient timing and division

Jimbopunk57 is offline New Member
    dude definatly need more research. PCT is post cycle therapy , you need to get yourself some clomid. Improper pct could be devistating. Also, dont mess with the deca just yet. Like all the bro's are saying, do more research!!! But now that youve started you better get yourself some clomid so your balls start working again when your off!!

Jimbopunk57 is offline New Member
    better yet i say stop taking aas right now cause youve already been running too low of a dose for 6 weeks, run PCT. Then train hard and eat right untill about summer or next fall when you have enough knowledge about this stuff not to get in over your head, then do a nice novice cycle and you could see yourself at 190 by next christmas.

what is aas?
    how does clomid work?
    and I have been at about150 lbs for a long time and been benching around 240-250 for a long time, so I don't think that my body is going to get bigger naturally.
    I have been trying to do research on this site and can't find things that easily. I will keep trying but if anyone can just tell me what they think I need to know that would speed things up a lot faster and I may learn something from you that I wouldn't find in the forums.

Thanks for the replys!

aas= anabolic androgen steroids

PS. My spelling might not be correct, what do I care..I'm swedish

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    what is aas?
    how does clomid work?
    and I have been at about150 lbs for a long time and been benching around 240-250 for a long time, so I don't think that my body is going to get bigger naturally.
    I have been trying to do research on this site and can't find things that easily. I will keep trying but if anyone can just tell me what they think I need to know that would speed things up a lot faster and I may learn something from you that I wouldn't find in the forums.

Thanks for the replys!
    How much are you eating? Protein in (g), Carbs in (g), fat (g)? How much water are you drinking ED?

Believe me I know how important eating is. I know that it is just about as important as lifting. On an average day I wake up and eat cereal (frosted flakes) and also eat some seafood cheese spread on ritz crackers. then I have a snack at work of a small bag of chips. then at lunch I eat taco bell. 2 cheesy crunchy gorditas steak. and then on my next break at work I eat a bag of chips and a drink of soda (12oz) and for dinner when I get home I eat 2 lunch meat snadwitches and later I will drink a big glass of milk and probably eat some beef jerky before going to bed. I know this doesn't sound like meals of champions but I must have some good muscle building jeans cause I have a lot more cuts then anyone I know and I am stronger then everyone I know. weight about 170 to 190 and also lift weights. I know that my diet can use some reworking but the truth is I can really change it too much cause of my daily schedule. I am usually rushed for breakfast in the mornings and on my lunch break I almost have to eat out and a fast food resturant. some times I eat at subway which I know has got to be a lot better then what I would normally get.
    I don't know how many grams of anything I eat.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Believe me I know how important eating is. I know that it is just about as important as lifting. On an average day I wake up and eat cereal (frosted flakes) and also eat some seafood cheese spread on ritz crackers. then I have a snack at work of a small bag of chips. then at lunch I eat taco bell. 2 cheesy crunchy gorditas steak. and then on my next break at work I eat a bag of chips and a drink of soda (12oz) and for dinner when I get home I eat 2 lunch meat snadwitches and later I will drink a big glass of milk and probably eat some beef jerky before going to bed. I know this doesn't sound like meals of champions but I must have some good muscle building jeans cause I have a lot more cuts then anyone I know and I am stronger then everyone I know. weight about 170 to 190 and also lift weights. I know that my diet can use some reworking but the truth is I can really change it too much cause of my daily schedule. I am usually rushed for breakfast in the mornings and on my lunch break I almost have to eat out and a fast food resturant. some times I eat at subway which I know has got to be a lot better then what I would normally get.

You really need to restructure that diet, it's horrible. There's always ways and time to get your diet in order, if you can't it's just that you don't want it that bad. You'll also do alot better by knowing how much protein,carbs, and calories your taking in, so you can progress your diet as your weight goes up.

I will try to work on it. I will try to eat more carbs and lean meat such as chicken and turkey. I will drink more water too.
    thanks.
    What is clomid though?

palumbo is offline Member
    bro not to flame but sounds like u didnt do any reaserach at all and maybe fell into some peer pressure or something. if i were u i would stop immeadiatly and satrt ur pct. if you dont know what the basic terms around aas are such as pct clomid and even aas u shouldnt be messign aroudn with these substances.

hang around here for a while do a ton of research and the bros around this forum will help u with anything u need diet traingin or aas wise.

beleive u will be doing urself a favour bexuase next time u will be ready informed and ready to grow like a weed

good luck bro

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

is this a god**** joke?

you eat like a fraternity guy. you diet is ****ing horrible!!spen d the next month in no other forum but the diet one. you are wasting your time and energy with this "diet".

lol! I know it sucks but the results that I have from it and not steroids is pretty good.
    I know what you mean by "diet". Lol

Thread Information