Thread: after a cycle

ultimo is offline Associate Member

after a cycle

how long should i wait after a cycle to start dropping my cals and trying to lean down??

im gonna start doing cardio 3 days a week after im done my deca ...and then when my test is done im gonna go to 5 days...and during PCT im gonna lower cals and cut out high cal foods but still maintain protein consumption and or bump it up a bit to compensate for less carbs

does that sound like a good plan??

thick one is offline Associate Member
    your plan is a great way to loose all the muscle you just built. maintain high cals throughout pct and still train heavy. you have to remember that during pct, your test levels are pretty fackin low, which, when combined with low cals and cardio=fast muscle loss. don't worry you can gradually start cutting cals once pct is over with and your natural test levels start to climb back up. and also, with test and deca , i'm sure your holding quite a bit of water. once the cycle is over with the water will soon disappear and you won't feel as fat as you think you are. just part of the game bro...

alright thanks man. i just needed a slap in the face...i hate the water...i sooo hate the water
    im gonna watch my dirty foods like ive been doing tho
    im looking forward to droping the water

so how long after pct will i have to maintain cals?? when can i start cutting em back??

does tanning help with water retention? my friend has this dumb idea that i dont see working....which is tan while on cycle.

start when you pct is over, but start slowly. decrease cals maybe 300-500cals/day and do moderate cardio. it's all individual. see how your body responds and go from there. patience is the key when it comes to bodybuilding and i see way too many who want the quick fix. "I want to gain 50lbs in 8 weeks, pure muscle", "i want to loose all my fat in 21 days" "etc.., etc.. etc.." be patient, read, research, and continue to learn. patience, dedication, education, and self-will are as important to BB as diet, lifting, and rest in MHO..

Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    does tanning help with water retention? my friend has this dumb idea that i dont see working....which is tan while on cycle.
    bro, you really need to do some research!!!!

dude i know how the water thing works...im on my third cycle. however i havent done a cutting phase until 2-3 months after my last cycle...so i am not familiar on how to go about doing it. the tanning thing was what my friend offered to me....hence why i said i didnt see it working. but thank yo ufor your help...ive done my research on water but its sometimes good to get ppls opinions and their expereinces since you guys are the ones who use them

BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Bro,

I Wouldnt Totally Shock Your Body, By Dropping The Cals. Your Body Was Already Adjusted To Two Things, Your Gear,plus Your Increased Calorie Intake. Imo I Would Get Some Tribulus, And Maintain Your Calorie Intake The Same, As You Would On A Cycle. Atleast To You Are Done With Your Pct. Jmo...

ok thanks
    i have the tribulus and im gonna be doing that during PCT

and then when the pct im gonna then start to lean down

Thread Information