promiscio is offline Member

Can you run Deca and Fina together?

Hey bros
    My buddy has Deca and Fina. He is going to run them together. He is 200#s and about 10% BF. First of all, is this an ok combo? (He cant take test because it makes him sick)
    Second, how much of each should he administer?

Thanks in advance

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Can he run these 2 together? Sure he can. I can go rob a bank but that doesn't mean I should.
    He's gonna be looking at some major shut down running these 2 together without test.
    Hope he doesn't plan on getting laid for a longgggg time. Not to mention other problems he's going to have.
    And what do you mean he gets "sick" from test? If your talking about test flu that's very common and it goes away after a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Can he run these 2 together? Sure he can. I can go rob a bank but that doesn't mean I should.
    He's gonna be looking at some major shut down running these 2 together without test.
    Hope he doesn't plan on getting laid for a longgggg time. Not to mention other problems he's going to have.
    And what do you mean he gets "sick" from test? If your talking about test flu that's very common and it goes away after a few days.

He injected prop every other day. And the day after the injections he would get a fever and feel really crappy. This went on for two weeks straight and he couldnt take it anymore because it was affecting his job. The test was good cause I was withdrawing from the same bottle.

Any advice?

BIG RIG 47 is offline Junior Member
    Try a different test. Dont say he gets sick on test if he has olny tried prop that means he cant do prop. I know lots of people who cant use prop cause they get test flu so i would recomend trying test E or sust.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    have him either shoot the prop ed or switch to enanthat or cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG 47
    Try a different test. Dont say he gets sick on test if he has olny tried prop that means he cant do prop. I know lots of people who cant use prop cause they get test flu so i would recomend trying test E or sust.

I wondered about that myself. I will let him know... Thanks for the advice

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah

deca /fina/test is a great cycle as long as you aren't prone to gyno and get your dosages right.

A.A.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Try a different brand of test simple as that!!!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    He injected prop every other day. And the day after the injections he would get a fever and feel really crappy. This went on for two weeks straight and he couldnt take it anymore because it was affecting his job. The test was good cause I was withdrawing from the same bottle.

Any advice?
    you share your supply of juice? do you share same needles too? that would make one get sick...seriously tho try another type of test..

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i love these posts

"my friend wants to know", haha
    can you just say it's you please.why would your friend not come on a get the info first hand?
    i never answer any posts that are all about the mysterious "friends"
    not that i care, but i think it's just funny
    tell him to take 30 seconds and sign up and he might actually learn more than he's looking for at the moment

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey!

Hey! Party Boy!

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 10-19-2004 at 01:06 PM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Nooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    Hey! Party Boy!

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

A.A.
    hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    "my friend wants to know", haha
    can you just say it's you please.why would your friend not come on a get the info first hand?
    i never answer any posts that are all about the mysterious "friends"
    not that i care, but i think it's just funny
    tell him to take 30 seconds and sign up and he might actually learn more than he's looking for at the moment

Look, if you read other posts on here you would see that I am doing a different cycle. I am just trying to help a buddy out. He cant post or read this site from work. I can...

Thread Information