Pork Chop is offline Member

Good read for conservative know it all's

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Good read but I fear a lot of people following his advice will be stroking out or having heart attackes as soon as they hit 40 years old. You cant live long enough to see what its like to collect social security checks following his advice.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    bump

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree with a lot of the stuff he's talking about. give me a break. 2g of test?? Come on now. I've personally done experiments to see if there is a major difference between 500mg of test vs 1g+. I honestly just saw more sides. Now, everyone will react differently to test. Some can get huge on 500mg, others need more. But, it should be based on each person individually.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I disagree with a lot of the stuff he's talking about. give me a break. 2g of test?? Come on now. I've personally done experiments to see if there is a major difference between 500mg of test vs 1g+. I honestly just saw more sides. Now, everyone will react differently to test. Some can get huge on 500mg, others need more. But, it should be based on each person individually.
    Odd.. By doubling your test intake, you didn't get any bigger, you just saw more sides?

What type of sides are you talking about?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    Odd.. By doubling your test intake, you didn't get any bigger, you just saw more sides?

What type of sides are you talking about?
    I KNOW!!! I thought I would see better gains. Nope. I started getting acne which is very rare for me while on a cycle. I think gains mostly comes down to DIET. Instead of tweeking my diet, I doubled the dose. I now am eating a crap more and I'm going to run a gram for several weeks to see what happens.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i do agree with the over rated oral AS talk my self. i'm a recovering drug addict and i use to use an upwards of 8-10 vicodens , 4-6 xanax, and 8 ball of coke, and a **** load of beer EVERY DAY for a least a year straight. I never had one kidney or liver problem at all, and when i got clean i went and had all my values checked and every thing was in order. now i know this was not good to any extent but come on what i did does not compare to 4 weeks of some d-bol

Superhuman is offline Banned
    that is bull **** about the orals not being somewhat harmful. I was on Anadrol for about 8 weeks straight starting off at 50mg ED, then 100mg ED, then back to 50mg ED. I had blood work done and my liver enzymes were 3x as high as they should be. The doctor said I should stop immediately if I wanted my liver to be okay.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I agree with the non-stop test idea, but once you DO get off in the future, your body will have a very very very hard time regaining its own test production.

AnabolicAlien Guest

ummm...

i hate to break it to you but bumping your liver enzyes 3x normal doesn't mean liver damage or that you're going to die. i got my enzymes up to 3x normal just from running and working out.

the more i research the more i think the toxicity of oral aas is way overhyped.

A.A.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    His advice seems very harmful but what do I know

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i hate to break it to you but bumping your liver enzyes 3x normal doesn't mean liver damage or that you're going to die. i got my enzymes up to 3x normal just from running and working out.

the more i research the more i think the toxicity of oral aas is way overhyped.

A.A.
    My trainer has been using 80mgd ED Dbol for the past few months.
    He gets checked every other month - his enzimes are fine.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure it's different for each person, but do you really want to chance it with your liver?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone is gonna have a feild day with this thread. Something that I have learned about all this stuff is, not everyone is willing to do what I do. Right now I am 255lbs and people comment on me getting bigger, they look at me like im crazy when I say I want to be bigger. Not everyone has goals that require 2 grams of gear every week. I want to be a 300lb monster and im willing to bet no one is gonna beat me to it doing modest doses.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    HA, I'm still a Republican!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Thread Information