kkrausz is offline Junior Member

cutting and leaning out cycle....

I am 28, 210blbs, 6'2, about 13-15%bf
    have been lifting consistently for about 3 1/2 years.... I have done two cycles already...the first about 1 1/2 years ago it was a straight winny tab cycle of 50mg per day for 8 weeks
    the 2nd was 300mg primobolan sl for 12 weeks, and then along with the first 8 weeks 50mg winny tab per day followed by clomid....

I am trying to lean out and cut up....
    I was thinking of going EQ 300mg wk for 12 weeks along with var at 50mg per day for the first eight weeks but i know the EQ will give me an appetite boost.
    I want to grow slowly so everything is not greatly noticeable to the public..
    Another option i considered was Tren at 300mg per week along with the anavar at 50 mg per day, both for 8 weeks...
    But i have heard there are greater side effects for tren...
    What kind of side effects have you all had with tren and what are some measures you can use to prevent them.. Any help from you all would greatly be appreciated...thanks

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Your first two cycles only reached maybe about 60% of their potential bro. You need some form of test in a cycel I believe.

A good cutting cycle would be prop 100mg eod@10-12 weeks and winny at the end.

Keep your diet and cardio in check and you will drop bf and gain lean mass.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Also how old are you bro?

I think a little research on your part will help you out too.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    first off, DO NOT take tren without taking test at a higher dosage. Tren shut me down extremely bad and i was taking 100mg of prop a day. Sides are different with every person, but like i said, i had no sex drive, aggression went up, and got nasty acne on my chest that wouldnt go away for months. To keep the sides to a minimum, you need to inject ed to keep blood levels stable and run it for 6-8 weeks. I suggest you run prop with it at a slightly higher dosage for a couple weeks past the tren. Clen and an eca stack are also helpful along with this cycle. But most of all your diet is the key thing.

Thread Information