Thread: Androstenedione

cardioman is offline New Member

Androstenedione

This is the same drug Mark Maguire was using before it was banned.... I was wondering if thier was anything other suppliments( androstenedione)That you can buy over the counter under a differnt name....

houseofpain is offline Banned
    not sure what your asking. do you want to know if there is andro sold on the market under a different name?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    there are different versions of andro..but all for the most part ****. The illicit a response that sometimes causes worse side effects than Anabolic Steroids . Andro gave me worse acne than Dbol

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Methyl-1-testosterone , 4-ad cypionate , 1-test cypionate and methyl-1,4 ADD are currently the best things out right now for mass and strength gain that are legal without a script. Androstenedione is so out dated and not effective in comparison to the compounds i mentioned.

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    i would really like to see some lab testing to back up the claims of these prohormones

it would seem to me that if they acted as intended then you would be able to see a boost in testosterone levels in a blood test?

i wanna see some quantifiable results dammit!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i took mag10 for 8 weeks...which is some good quality androstenedione....but please dont make the same mistake i did...it was a waste of money totally. i got the worst acne ever too...way worse than on real steroids ...and i was always pissed off/depressed.

but after 3 weeks of use i gained 1/2 inch on my arms and kept most of it after going off.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    but after 3 weeks of use i gained 1/2 inch on my arms and kept most of it after going off.
    I'd be willing to bet it wasnt the andro but actually the more intense training and stricter diet that people follow when on anything

go ahead and get some real steroids ...andro is way overpriced...if you do still decide to get it, go 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for a total of 16 weeks...restore your natural testosterone in the weeks off with some tribulus and androstenetrione (6oxo by ergopharm i believe)....i made most of my gains in the first two weeks which is why i recommend this.

Thread Information