seriouslifter is offline Member

Nolvadex throughout cycle

Who takes nolvadex 10mg ed or whatever throughout your whole cycle? I really dont know if Im prone to gyno, but I dont want to take any caution because I can feel little lumps under my nipples if I press and move it around. I take 10mg ed throughout all my cycles so I dont have to worry about getting gyno. What about taking armidex ed throughout cycle? What is the dosages and what is the difference between nolv throughout cycle?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you don't want to take any caution ?? that means you aren't going to do anything to prevent it from happening.

it's better to be safe than sorry. nolvadex will bind to some of the estrogen. of course you do need some estrogen to make gains.

arimidex / liquidex (or letro) + nolva is good combo. some people will tell you .25 mg arimidex / liquidex a day. i run .5 mg.

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    im taking .6 femera daily, im not sure if I should throw in some nolva.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Who takes nolvadex 10mg ed or whatever throughout your whole cycle? I really dont know if Im prone to gyno, but I dont want to take any caution because I can feel little lumps under my nipples if I press and move it around. I take 10mg ed throughout all my cycles so I dont have to worry about getting gyno. What about taking armidex ed throughout cycle? What is the dosages and what is the difference between nolv throughout cycle?
    I really think you meant to type you want to take all the caution to prevent it from happening correct? well yes I take Nolva 20mg ED and Arimi .25mg ED those are my prevention methods.
    Nolvadex = Blocks estrogen
    Arimidex = combats estrogen
    both compliments eachother

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Do you still get all the gains you should be getting while on cycle with anti E's taking ed? I heard it hinders your gains? Prob wont notice any difference. I am going to just continue taking 10mg of liquid nolv ed. Worked on last cycle. Do you think taking armidex instead is better?

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    If your going to take armidex you dont take it instead of Nolvadex you take it with it ..... They do different things just as stated already... Nolvadex Blocks estrogen while Arimidex combats it.......

Thread Information