sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

russian dianabol

hey can any one tell me about russian dianabol and how its better than the other pink dianabol. what do the tabs look like are they much different to the pink hexagon shaped ones?
    thanks..

imann is offline Member
    Should be white,round and come in a blister pack....or that might be polish d..................been a minute.........i think i'm right...........i'll check and repost.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imann
    Should be white,round and come in a blister pack....or that might be polish d..................been a minute.........i think i'm right...........i'll check and repost.

Your on, that's what they look like and have a blue backing if i remember correctly

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    thanks for that, but you didnt answer my question on why the russian dianabol is better than the normal pink ones??

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    and who says there better?

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Granted a lot of people say the Russians are better then the Thai's but I think it is an individual opinnion.

I personally don't know why they are diffrent but I will agree that they are and I have gotten a lot better gains from Russians then Thai's and that was with the same diet, training and workout intensity with the two cycles. Some may read that and think well maybe your receptors didn't respond as well the 2nd time but the 2nd time was with the Naps (Russians) so there goes that theory. Oh and I know both were legit dbol too.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Why do people ask if a compound is better if it comes from a different lab? A compound is a compound. If one was "better" that would suggest that the compound was different and you would no longer have dbol . If you mean better by different dosages, then it's just the amount of dbol in each cap or pill other than filler powder. Get it tested at a lab for correct results. Worst case is you would have to take more pills for the correct dosage.

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    Granted a lot of people say the Russians are better then the Thai's but I think it is an individual opinnion.

I personally don't know why they are diffrent but I will agree that they are and I have gotten a lot better gains from Russians then Thai's and that was with the same diet, training and workout intensity with the two cycles. Some may read that and think well maybe your receptors didn't respond as well the 2nd time but the 2nd time was with the Naps (Russians) so there goes that theory. Oh and I know both were legit dbol too.
    Naps aren't russian, they are Romainian. Arkihin are from Russia.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Why do people ask if a compound is better if it comes from a different lab? A compound is a compound. If one was "better" that would suggest that the compound was different and you would no longer have dbol. If you mean better by different dosages, then it's just the amount of dbol in each cap or pill other than filler powder. Get it tested at a lab for correct results. Worst case is you would have to take more pills for the correct dosage.

I think they mean better quality. Example if it's supposed to be 5mg is it really 5mg.

Thread Information