jaffry20 is offline Member

Post Can you do this???

Alright my training buddy said he is gonna do ONLY a 4 week cycle of Test Prop. and Winstrol , I dunno why, says he has extra gear he wants to play around with. Anyways he is gonna hit it up then do his PCT then wait 4 weeks after his last Test and Winny shot and hit up his 13 week cycle he has planned. I laughed at him. But was i rite to laugh, or will what he be doing be alright. How ever long you are on the gear for that's how long you are off it for rite?? or do you go till the end of PCT?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    laugh at him. nice job.

tell him to save the gear for the 13 weeker. you can frontload with the prop or you can use it in conjunction with the winny @ the end.... but tell him to try and get a little more winny...

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    laugh at him. nice job.

tell him to save the gear for the 13 weeker. you can frontload with the prop or you can use it in conjunction with the winny @ the end.... but tell him to try and get a little more winny...

alright, so if your cycle is say 13 weeks long and you do PCT for 4 weeks, when can you start your next cycle, 13 weeks after your last shot, or 17 weeks after ur done PCT?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    include PCT time too...

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    laugh at him. nice job.

which should i tell him to do, like which is more benificial to his gains, Frontload with prop or conjunction with winny @ end?

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I would do it at the end. It does depend on what his 13 week cycle looks like though.

Thread Information