supa_juicy is offline New Member

Is anything as good or better than D-bol

I am currently taking my second cycle where d-bol is involved. First time I took it ended up with having anxiety attacks during the pct. Just started my second d-bol cycle am on my 3rd day. I take thai 15mgs a day, 5 mg every 3 hours, and every time I take it even if I don't focus on it and find something to do about an hour after i take it my heart rate goes up I get hotter and yesterday my head was killing more with each pill. I would like to take a higher daily dose but maybe it just doesn't react good with me(d-bol). The ones I took before were russian and no headache. Today I took my first so far and no headache yet I hope none at all. Anyone else experience any of this before? If I stop d-bol is there anything else pill or injection form that works as fast and as good as d-bol. Sorry bout the essay, but I would apreciate a response.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    please tell me u arent doing a dbol only cycle.

as for the headaches, your dose it s low, but my guess of the cause in them is the increased blood pressure. dbol is notorious for that.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It depends on what your goals are whether dbol or another drug is the best to use. It also depends on personal preference and experience with the drugs. If you are just using dbol as a jump start, many people like to use prop for that purpose.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You need to do lotsssssss of research. Start with the steriod profiles on the main page then move into the edu forums.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on whether you think Dbol is good. It is a temporary fix to your problem. Not a permanent one.
    After your 2nd cycle, you will realize you shouldnt waste 100 dollars on dbol per cycle.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    i'd say testosterone , you know, that already naturally occuring male sex hormone?

supa_juicy is offline New Member
    I'm also taking deca 200mgs/week, and prop 100mgs/week, and I was going to exchange the prop with sustanon 250mgs/week or cyp 100mgs/week. When I'm done a month of d-bol, replace it with enth 200mgs/week. But for now 15mgs ED should do the work to get me going.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supa_juicy
    I'm also taking deca 200mgs/week, and prop 100mgs/week, and I was going to exchange the prop with sustanon 250mgs/week or cyp 100mgs/week. When I'm done a month of d-bol, replace it with enth 200mgs/week. But for now 15mgs ED should do the work to get me going.
    YIKES!!! Your way off bro! Try here for starters:

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

imann is offline Member
    tell me you know there is more than one oral steroid ................try A bombs and if you don't know what that is slang for.............don't bother juicin' until you do some more research

needle is offline Senior Member
    ya theres other choices out there!!! My brother likes ANNy or A bomb better then THE d but that depends on the person!
    Theres a language to AAS learn that , research and then you will know what u need!!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supa_juicy

test needs to be higher than deca . and where the hell are u getting your doses and cycle setup from cause its all wrong bro.

test should be run fom the start so should the deca and dbol . dbol is used to kickstart your cycle till your tets kicks in.

pick one type of test and stick with it. if u are taking deca and dbol.... i dont reccoemdn prop. try some enanthate . KEEP YOUR DOSE CONSITANT

Thread Information