hanksb is offline New Member

some advice on 1st cycle

hello people, ive decided im going to do my first cycle ive read alot of helpful information on this site, im going to be using decca/test/d'bol also clomid and nolva, im 6,1 170 pounds and 23 years old. i would say im a hardgainer and im really at sticking point with putting on size. i have been training 2yrs serioulsly 1 and a half, i want to do a cycle that will give me minimal side effects such as hairloss etc but give me decent strength and size gains, i have some good advice already but if anyone is expierienced and could give advice on the amount i should take it would be helpful, ive read the info on propescia and the other products that you can use i think i could be prone to mpb as one side of my family starting losing hair fairly young about early 30's although my dad still has a good amount of hair, my mums side dont have any hair loss really so im confused on whether to use propescia or something like that to prevent possible hairloss, also do peopel normally take this a couple of weeks before the start of the cycle and throughout or only when the cycle begins, any advice would be helpful thanks

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I'd say you're a hardgainer too. 6'1 and only 170lbs? What is your diet like? Check out the diet forum and see if you can modify that first. I'm 5'10 and at 175, and I consider myself a hardgainer.

Other than that, D-bol may not be necessary for your first cycle.

Which test are you considering?

Maybe something like:

wk 2-12 Test Enanthat 350 ew
    wk 1-10 Deca Durabolin 400mg ew

Running the test two weeks past the Deca will help prevent the deca from shutting you down hard. Still use clomid.

All my advice is based on reading knowledge not experience so take it as you may. Good luck. Keep reading.

Doc

BTW many would agree that sticking to two compounds for your first cycle is good. It allows you to monitor the effects of each compound more easily than three.

Doc

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stay with just a test cycle. Any single ester will be fine (cyp, ent). If you want to jumpstart it throw in some dianabol . Run the test at 400-500mg per week and the dbol at 40mgs a day. The cycle should run 10 weeks or whenever your gear runs out. Being your first cycle a test only cycle would be ideal. Keep clomid and nolvadex on hand for sides. Eat your ass off (good carbs and protein) and train hard. Lots of water too, try to get a gallon a day. Good luck.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, that was my question, what kind of Test? If it's your first cycle, I'd stay away from Prop and go with some Cyp or enan.

I'd do something like this....

week 1-4 Dbol 30/40mg
    Week 1-10 Test Enan 500mg
    Week 1-10 Deca 300/400mg
    take clomid 3 weeks after last injection and run it:
    day 1 300mg
    10 days @ 100mg
    10 days @ 50mg

Eat, eat, eat.....Make sure your eating at least 1 1/2 grams of protein per body weight!

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    I would stay with just a test cycle. Any single ester will be fine (cyp, ent). If you want to jumpstart it throw in some dianabol. Run the test at 400-500mg per week and the dbol at 40mgs a day. The cycle should run 10 weeks or whenever your gear runs out. Being your first cycle a test only cycle would be ideal. Keep clomid and nolvadex on hand for sides. Eat your ass off (good carbs and protein) and train hard. Lots of water too, try to get a gallon a day. Good luck.
    ok thanks for the advice people, my diet is quite good but could do with a bit of improvement, i just read alot the test is the main hairloss steroid and i really want to avoid that, is hairloss common on a persons 1st cycle

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah, that was my question, what kind of Test? If it's your first cycle, I'd stay away from Prop and go with some Cyp or enan.

week 1-4 Dbol 30/40mg
    Week 1-10 Deca 300/400mg
    day 1 300mg
    10 days @ 100mg
    10 days @ 50mg

Eat, eat, eat.....Make sure your eating at least 1 1/2 grams of protein per body weight!
    yeh the test is test cyp i want to go for it the only thing that worrys me is the mpb thing

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you prone to hairloss?

Are you prone to hairloss?
    possibly half my family lost hair early 30's apart from my dad the other half have all there hair

week 1-4 Dbol 30/40mg
    Week 1-10 Deca 300/400mg
    day 1 300mg
    10 days @ 100mg
    10 days @ 50mg

Errr, why stay away from prop, because of the frequent injections?

Doc

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    lol everyone is a hardgainer these days.

At your height youve got alot of growing to do first. Read up on diet and training first. Without these, you wont grow worth shit no matter what you take anyways.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    lol everyone is a hardgainer these days.
    What do you mean? I been training hard for a year and a half now and my body has already hit it's plateau

A guy at the gym told me to switch my diet and workout up but I'm going to wait and see what a cycle can do for me first

People, let's NOT forget our Priorities:
    1.) Diet
    2.) Training
    3.) Rest
    4.) AAS, supps, vits

Sledge is offline New Member

Need some info

I'm 5'9, 192 lbs, and about 9% bodyfat. I've been working out on and off for about four years now. I did a cycle over a year ago which included Sustenon 250. I took 1cc(250mg) every 5 days. I gained 23lbs in 50 days and did not get any sort of bitch-tits. I plan to run a cycle of Sustenon 250 at 1cc(250mg) per week, then I'll go off for 8-10 weeks and later go on Deca at 1cc(300mg) per week. My question is, "Do I really need an anti-estrogen supplement at this type of dosege"? My diet is about 2300-3000 calories, 10-20 grams of saturated fat, 200-350 grams of carbohydrates, and at 200+ grams of protein.
    Last edited by Sledge; 08-19-2004 at 10:51 AM.

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    If mass is the goal without a doubt D-bol will do just that, but for your first cycle? Good luck and if you decide to use the d-bol use your Proviron and Nolvadex although I think the Deca and test would be a great first cycle.

solidanimal247 is offline New Member
    i am currently on my forth week of my first cycle and i am very happy with the results i have as of now. at the end of week 3 i had gained 11lbs. it is now the second day of week 4 and i am at a 13lb difference from day 1. it was close to impossible for me to gain anything before i started. i am taking dbols with test cyp. 200 dbols and (20) 1 cc injections of test cyp, 2 injections per week (mondays/thurdays).

Thread Information