Thread: 16 year old...

Htownmalu is offline New Member

16 year old...

Hey bros was at the gym workingout last night and after working out i went to the smoothie king inside the gym and was watching the houston vs cardinals game and the guy that worked there started chatting with me about working out... somehow he got on the topic of juicing and he told me that he is on his third cycle now. He looked pretty young to me, so i asked him how old he was.. he told me he was 16. I was stunned.. this guy had acne all over the place and i tried explaning to him about why he shouldnt juice that young.. he said that he wants to go into competition and said that his 15 year old cousin is juicing with him also.... I wonder how many other kids at the gym juice..

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    i started at 17

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    more than you'd think. WE live in an era where people want quick results and think juice is the answer, but it's not.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    more than you'd think. WE live in an era where people want quick results and think juice is the answer, but it's not.
    Good point, some people think there's a body inside the bottles and you just inject and grow. Thats a no no....If you think that you better think again...

Latimus is offline Banned
    gross...15

Maraxus is offline Banned
    There are a few 16 year olds at my gym that juice. How sad things have gotten. I remember at 16 I was busy chasing tail and playing sports. Not injecting myself with synthetic solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    gross...15
    Probably stunt his growth among other sides, that's assuming they have anti-e's and PCT lined up. Oh my goodness

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Kid sounds like an idiot to me cause he doesn't know what hes doing. Porbably one of those kids thats makes national headlines for committing suicide and then the media blames it on Steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Kid sounds like an idiot to me cause he doesn't know what hes doing. Porbably one of those kids thats makes national headlines for committing suicide and then the media blames it on Steroids.
    The media always tends to blame things that happen bad, "oh it was juice" brain washing people.

imann is offline Member
    These are the kind of kids that do stupid sh*t, and give gear a bad rap...........I'm sure these kids don't know all the specifics about juicin'(gear,diet,pct,etc.)These are the kind of morons that do a deca only cycle and then wonder why they have a limp dick.............they should at least wait until 21 or 22...JMO

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I haven't seen anyone that young in my gym, let alone on the sauce -- those kids are morons.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would take a kid like that home to his parents. Or ask him to show me what he has and take it.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    i wonder how they got the steriods ... online is one story, but i bet you that they got it from some piece of sh*t at their gym who doesn't mind taking money from a 15/16 year old.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    It sure is the answer

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    i can only assume their doing oral only cycles.

NO WAY id put a needle NEAR my body at that age.

my advice: go kick a ball around instead

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I personaly know a 16 year old kid thats on AAS almost year round, if not year round and HIGH doses. Biggest idiot I've ever met in my life, I met him thru a friend of mine at work who told me about him, I asked to meet him because I really didn't believe it could be true. I don't know his exact cycle but he made it sound like a massive dose of everything he could get his hands on, even went on to say hes experimenting with slin. Whats really sad though is hes been on for about a year and he hasn't even cracked 200lbs yet, hes about 190ish. I lectured him, he blew me off so his nuts can fall off for all I care

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    too f@#$%^& young !!! ruins lifetime potential - he will never reach it now IMO

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I did a few dumb ass cycles when I was 17 and 18 and I regret it totally, I didn't find out about this board till I got to college...wish my upcoming cycle was my first

Htownmalu is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    i wonder how they got the steriods... online is one story, but i bet you that they got it from some piece of sh*t at their gym who doesn't mind taking money from a 15/16 year old.
    I know exactly who sold him the stuff too, there is one trainer at the gym who supposedly sells. he mentioned his name to me yesterday and told me to ask him if i ever needed any gear.. I asked the smoothie king guy about nolva, and this kid has never heard of it and said that he never took it before.. believe me bros his acne was super super bad all over his face.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't doubt it bro, I had acne bad enough when I was in my early teens, went on accutane to clear it all up 100%, but I can't imagine what it would have been like going thru puberty with Test levels 6x normal or more. "Hey its acne with a bad case of 1-Cent!"

Angelis is offline Banned
    I know what ur talking about bro I over heard some kids they were like 17-18 tops talking about making there own caps... guess what they were gonna put in it... Clen and DNP that alone was bad enough but the kids were stupid enough they thought they heard there friend say 150mg of Clen.... I just had to jump in I couldnt have even more attention from the media about steroids in my area and I didnt want 18yr old dying they have so much to live for.... Stupid ****s

I ended up spending about an hour telling them how it works / side effects / proper doses and reasons not to use it... but I know there gonna use it anyway hence the reaosn I gave them all the other info.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey...

hey...

are there a lot of powerlines or transformers near where those kids live?

A.A.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    hey...

are there a lot of powerlines or transformers near where those kids live?

A.A.
    lol i think it might be the lead based paint in their homes... maybe they ate a few chips of it when they were younger....

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownmalu
    I know exactly who sold him the stuff too, there is one trainer at the gym who supposedly sells. he mentioned his name to me yesterday and told me to ask him if i ever needed any gear.. I asked the smoothie king guy about nolva, and this kid has never heard of it and said that he never took it before.. believe me bros his acne was super super bad all over his face.
    wow... talk about morals...

Thread Information