Thread: No results

Doc40 is offline Associate Member

No results

My roomate and I are doing 12 weeks Test E 500mg/week, Eq 600mg/week, both split into two doses, nolva 10mg/day, clomid for the end etc. It has been right about 6 weeks and we both havent seen any results. Both have gained weight, ten for me and seven for him, but I attribute this to diet alone, because this weight gain came at the first four weeks of bulking. I think were both gonna give it another two weeks and see if anything happens and if not get off. Should we bother with clomid if its bunk gear? Were using Genfar Boldennona 50mg/ml, and Tornel Test 200. I trust the source and he has good refs, but does anyone have a clue what could be up. Thanks, Doc.

Dan617 is offline New Member
    The test is basically just kicking in now. It took me almost six weeks on Test E to see anything. As far as the EQ you ned to give it time. Results start at 8 weeks. This is from my experience.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    it takes 5 or 6 wks for test e to kick in, give it another wk or 2 and see what happens. this is the reason most bros use a jump start like prop or d-bol.

Alright sounds good, looking forward to it then. Doc.

needle is offline Senior Member
    At week six you should at least see a difference in muscle hardness??? You should feel something around week 4! I DO

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I agree even on a lower dose you should feel something around week 4. I had a prescription and was feeling really strong and muscle tone was noticably harder within the first 3-4 weeks. I would give it another couple of weeks and if it doesn't show a major improvement your gear is no good in my opinion.

birsling is offline Member
    Like said above, don't jump the gun on your gear being no good. Everybody's body takes to aas differently. Give it two weeks and report back

In my mind, i really do feel like something is different but then i also second guess myself thinking it may be placebo. I do feel stronger, harder, and overall i feel great. Thanks for all your input, ill see what happens in a couple more weeks. Doc.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Since when did Test E take 6 weeks to kick in? It only takes 3 my friends.

Thread Information