Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member

What is test flu

Im on second week of Test. Doing 1 cc a week to start of test 200. Finished Dbol 25 mgs per day for 4 weeks last week. Feeling tired and bloated. I have letro. Shoulds I take that for bloat. SOmeone said here that it ****s with your sex drive. DO I have minor symptoms of test flu.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    what do u mean 1cc to start? do u plan on pyramiding up? if so this isnt a good idea. u should have a consitant dose of test, and 200mg/week isnt enouhg.

also why did u start your dbol before u started test? u should have started them at the same time, so the dbol is used as a kickstart till the test kicks in.

test makes alot of people lethargic. but it also might be your not getting enough water

Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member
    yep i figured out that I should have done test with the deca . Just wasnt in so I started with Dbol and Deca. How much Test do you think I should be doing? What about the letro question?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg/week.

yes letro is for bloat.

bro u should have done alot more research before u started injecting something into your boody u didnt what it would do or the right way to take it.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Test flu is your body reacting to a foreign substance inside it.

Thread Information