Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    it ain't the roids that pulls girls.......

its the game u spit!

Big muscles + No Game = No girls
    no muscles + Game = some girls
    Big muscles + Game = Mo Girls
    lmao thats perfect lol

2timer is offline Senior Member
    what about no muscle and no game? hahahha I feel sorry for them!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    it could be that when on test you feel more confident. you get the "overall sense of well-being". girls are attraced to confidence, which is why you always see hot ass girls with ugly fukkin asshole egotistical cocky stupid bastards.

I have a beautiful girl who loves me for my personality, as well as my amazingly good looks.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    In my case my BF stayed pretty much the same. Go figure.

Here, they simply prefer mal-nurished men who appear to be on a weekend pass from the concentration camp.
    Well I brought my body fat down quite a bit, seems on longer cycles, the period after 15 weeks ON is when the BF starts burning off like an MF'er, but for me I really burned that extra little bit off with L3/IGF-1 but not everything was fully evident until I went into PCT (post cycle, means quit the steroids completely) and the steroid water bloat went away as it naturally does within 2 or 3 weeks of your last injection and thats when I got the ripples up the middle to show up. Before PCT, all I had was obliques (towards side) showing up. What I like is, I am not very clean with eating, I have numerous sodas during the day, a typical lunch is a Wendy's Triple Burger Super Sized, etc.

I think being post cycle is finally taking a toll on my weight, I was only down 5 lbs for a good month and half of after last injection, my weight has now declined another 5 lbs and I am loosing strength in the gym now as I am approaching 2 months OFF, until the past couple weeks I had not lost any strength in the gym but I am also weaning myself off tongkat so I think this is where the additional losses are coming from. The sex drive is really taking a dive too as I am trying to get off the tongkat as well.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-20-2004 at 02:00 PM.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I know for a fact the women around you notice when your testosterone levels are elevated.
    **** yeah. I turn into more of an egotistical **** when I'm on cycle, that's what they notice.

do you get more girls on cycle? millionmillioniar?

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well I brought my body fat down quite a bit, seems on longer cycles, the period after 15 weeks ON is when the BF starts burning off like an MF'er, but for me I really burned that extra little bit off with L3/IGF-1 but not everything was fully evident until I went into PCT (post cycle, means quit the steroids completely) and the steroid water bloat went away as it naturally does within 2 or 3 weeks of your last injection and thats when I got the ripples up the middle to show up. Before PCT, all I had was obliques (towards side) showing up. What I like is, I am not very clean with eating, I have numerous sodas during the day, a typical lunch is a Wendy's Triple Burger Super Sized, etc.

I think being post cycle is finally taking a toll on my weight, I was only down 5 lbs for a good month and half of after last injection, my weight has now declined another 5 lbs and I am loosing strength in the gym now as I am approaching 2 months OFF, until the past couple weeks I had not lost any strength in the gym but I am also weaning myself off tongkat so I think this is where the additional losses are coming from. The sex drive is really taking a dive too as I am trying to get off the tongkat as well.
    good info/perspective. thanks Bros.

Muscle Mass is offline New Member
    believe me bro, that is not true that you get girls. I always thought that girls admire those muscles. But that is not true.
    I was at a club a couple of weeks ago. There I obviously was the most massive man. But no girl looked twice at me. There was only one girl who made a funny comment like this: she imitated the way i looked by spreading her lats and popping up her chest and then she laughed. Her boyfriend was next to her and he was skinny and he compared his tiny biceps to mine, they both laughed.
    You don't get it man, we are considered as freaks. And you know how people treat freaks? By bullying us and making fun of us. Accept it that women will probably make fun of you instead of admiring you.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Mass
    believe me bro, that is not true that you get girls. I always thought that girls admire those muscles. But that is not true.
    I was at a club a couple of weeks ago. There I obviously was the most massive man. But no girl looked twice at me. There was only one girl who made a funny comment like this: she imitated the way i looked by spreading her lats and popping up her chest and then she laughed. Her boyfriend was next to her and he was skinny and he compared his tiny biceps to mine, they both laughed.
    You don't get it man, we are considered as freaks. And you know how people treat freaks? By bullying us and making fun of us. Accept it that women will probably make fun of you instead of admiring you.
    That's the harshest thing i've read in a long time.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    GrantC5 I have a question for you if you read this, You say your post C T is hcg shot everyday and clomid for 5 days I just wanted to know from your personal experience did you lose alot of size after cycle or did you keep it, how do you feel? just curious to see if this approach works for you. Everyone talks about the science behind using clomid for many weeks for Pct I find it interesting to see if anyone has tried different methods like you and i am curious of the result. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Mass

mucle mass! man that was saddest story ever. I am joking. no, girls love big muscles it gives protection and that is all girls look for in a man! yes that girl in the bar might have made fun of you. but in reality she will be going home doing her man and thinking about you! trust man that is how it is. girls never say what they mean they say something but man in there head it is something else. you know that I don't have to tell you that. She was probably scared you would rough up his man. and also you look so much better then her stickman that it just make sense that she would put you down to bring her man's tiny ego up. Girls are sometimes scared of steroid too thinking that it might sterilize men. so no baby, the man is no good it is biological you know what I mean. but anyhow female biologically love muscle! it just make evolutionary sense! my two cents!
    Last edited by 2timer; 10-21-2004 at 01:18 PM.

for sure Women love muscle, They dont like fat though. Some guys pack on so much weight and forget about keep'n it lookin good. Big arms and chest are good but when their accompanied by a puffy face and a big gut I dont think chicks like that

you have to have abs! to attract for sure!

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote:GrantC5 I have a question for you if you read this, You say your post C T is hcg shot everyday and clomid for 5 days I just wanted to know from your personal experience did you lose alot of size after cycle or did you keep it, how do you feel? just curious to see if this approach works for you. Everyone talks about the science behind using clomid for many weeks for Pct I find it interesting to see if anyone has tried different methods like you and i am curious of the result. Thanx

I have not lost hardly any size and I still have a lot of energy. MY OPINION is if you dont do extreme cycles you dont need extreme PCT. My 5 days only consisted of 100 100 50 50 50 mg which brothers will probally tear apart also. I believe my cycle and PCT was perfect for me. I gained about 14 pounds of muscle and my bodyfat went down about 3%. From 13%. I am not a hard gainer for weight or muscle/ strength so it really depends on what your body is like I guess. I have a super clean diet 1.5 grams protein per lb/bw and take Glutamine, Arginine, B6, B12,Milk Thistle (for Oral Win),Multi V,Amino 2000,Glucosomine and I take Tongkat Ali when I am not on a cycle if you wanted to know what else I used. This is only my 2nd cycle and both were low dose. I will post some pictures when I am able so you can see the results I am not unsatisfied with any part of my body.

thats awesome bro what are your stats and how long since you ran test . The reason I ask is im very interested in your Pct I also run very low test but gain very easy. When I started my cycle I was around 220-225 now im 10 lbs heavier after 6 weeks of test at around 400 mgs a week, and staying very lean. Thanks for your reply sorry to highjack this thread but I just found this very interesting

supa_juicy is offline New Member
    I envy you guys that even have the time and patience to talk to chicks in bars and clubs while on sauce. Me on sauce? I'm a mess. I can't even be around some friends or any new people that might irritate me to the point where I tell them exactly how I feel. While sauced I don't go out, cause I can't drink(seeing others enjoying themselves when I can't really pisses me off ) so I feel like I just stand there observing. Instead I sleep lots, eat tons, lift heavy, and hang with others that feel my pain. The golf ball in their ass that is. So for that reason I feel that I actually do better with chicks off cycle. I have all the time in the world to look them in the eyes and listen to their s***. On sauce I just want to say shut up and lets go ****. So not talikng to them is the solution. Or having a girlfriend that will put out and leave you alone for the time being. Anyways I feel I get more chicks while off. Just wanted to say that and bump this i'd love to know what more people say.

I think it goes both ways for me, I'm married but not dead . Sometimes when I go while iim juicing I feel like I want to be left alone and people really annoy me. Other times I am outgoing and confident and chicks are always grabing my arms or something. My mood seems to change once in a while so I cant explain this

when I am on test I just want to **** I don't know how you do it.

Muscle Mass is offline New Member
    2 timer,
    u said it right. Biologically and evolutionarily women are interested in our muscles or else the females would extinct. But mentally they are ****ed up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information