Leon Phelps is offline Junior Member

Gyno question need answer????

Hey I wanted to know if you can get gyno from Propecia? I uploaded on propecia for 3 weeks before I started my cycle which I have only been on for 4 days. After about 2 weeks on the propecia my nips were burning and itching for a couple of days and freaked me right out. It went away. Now I am on my cycle and they are burning a little again. I am taking 10mg a day of nova a day. Should I bump it up and how much? If this is signs of gyno does that mean I have to stop the cycle right away?

Any answers????

bolin is offline Associate Member
    Bump the nolve to 30mg e/day and it should go away after 15 days or so if it doesn't make it 50 mg e/day. but start with 30mg it should be ok. I had the same problem as you but when I bumped the nolva to 30mg - puff it went away

My nips are little bigger then normal for me but maybe I am freaking out. Hopefully it goes away. The weird thing is they started to itch and burn from the propecia I wasn't even on a cycle yet.

Are there anymore answers or suggustions???

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Phelps
    My nips are little bigger then normal for me but maybe I am freaking out. Hopefully it goes away. The weird thing is they started to itch and burn from the propecia I wasn't even on a cycle yet.

"Five mg oral finasteride (ProscarTM) used for treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy can produce gynecomastia , so it would not be rare to find that effect with PropeciaTM. Gynecomastia is mainly caused by alterations of estrogen/androgen ratio. Finasteride decreases circulating dihydrotestosterone levels, increasing serum estradiol, so it could produce gynecomastia.Gynecomastia produced by PropeciaTM is transient and disapears if the treatment is discontinued."

http://www.ehrs.org/conferenceabstra...7-ferrando.htm

IronAdam is offline Member
    If they start to burn bump your nolva to 60mg right away. Once the sides go away drop it back to 20mg and it should stay away. When it comes to gyno symptoms I always annihilate them with a 60mg nolva dose and drop back down to a slightly higher maintenance level. If at 60mg/day the symptoms remain, I would stop the cycle asap and start PCT.

Goodluck

Ok so with 60 mg of nova a day it should go away and I should continue my cycle. But if it doesn't work I should stop the cycle and start pct right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Phelps
    Ok so with 60 mg of nova a day it should go away and I should continue my cycle. But if it doesn't work I should stop the cycle and start pct right away.
    Bump to 80mg until symptoms go away, and 20mg ED thereafter. You may also consider running 1.25mg Letro ED and 1.25 EOD after symptoms subside.

I wouldn't stop the cycle as the esters are still going to take time to clear out anyway. Bumping the Nolva and Running Letro should do the trick

Good luck bro.

Thanks dude

Thread Information