Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2timer is offline Senior Member

Talking do you guys get lots of girl on roids?

me and my gym friend have noticed a pattern. whenever we are on test we pickup alot a girls. everytime we are on the **** we get girlfriends that just want to stay. then when the cycle ends we get break ups and trying to pickup girls just seems hard as hell. could it be true that test does help with getting girls? man if this is true then this very addicting! maybe it is all pschylogical but I ain't complaining! maybe on test I have alot more confident and off specially pct I have no confident and also creates dilamma with current girlfriends. hey no matter what where is the needle! I love this stuff!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    dude, i get a lot of girls regardless......

even on pct?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    pct is when girls talk to me but i sure as hell dont want to talk to them lol

pct man I hate pct!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i hate that **** too bro

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Bro, it all depends on how you present yourself! But if you are in this for bbing reasons, there will come a time when you start to offend chicks simply because you are "too big". A lot of women like smaller men because it is a control thing. They don't feel intimidated by skinny men. Women feel they have more control on their small man.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    maybe you're hormones are just so outta control when you're on test that you NEED a girl so bad and try to get them. maybe the sex is better too and they like to stay. any maybe.....just maybe....you're psycho. you choose, haha

Latin is offline Associate Member
    i get them aaaaall the time on or off !!
    its just that when im on i hear them scream my name all night!!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know for a fact the women around you notice when your testosterone levels are elevated.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

LMAO

not2bigyet is offline Member
    when you juice up, you look better--when you look better, you feel better about yourself--when you feel better about yourself your more confident...

Htownmalu is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    when you juice up, you look better--when you look better, you feel better about yourself--when you feel better about yourself your more confident...

xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member
    LMAO ....whatever happened to having good looks, does that not matter anymore

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I totally have to agree with the elevated test theory. Me and my buddy had this same discussion a couple of days ago!

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    LOL I hear ya..

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ya i watched the elvated test theory on the discovery channel not to long ago.. A guy with more TEST lets of a chemical smell making him self more attractive to women. Its basiaclly letting the women know your a strong male ready to mate lol!!! Its not a concious thing obviously - its basically a natural animal like instinct!!! Kind a like when a dog is in heat lol!!! Too bad we dont have any sperm swimming around tho, got them fooled jk!!! lol HHAHAHAHAHAH
    MAybe i should keep a bottle of t 200 handy and sprinkle a few drops on my arms every morning !!!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    pct is when girls talk to me but i sure as hell dont want to talk to them lol
    I feel your pain, bro:-) When I'm on pct I need no girls:-)

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Ya i watched the elvated test theory on the discovery channel not to long ago.. A guy with more TEST lets of a chemical smell making him self more attractive to women. Its basiaclly letting the women know your a strong male ready to mate lol!!! Its not a concious thing obviously - its basically a natural animal like instinct!!! Kind a like when a dog is in heat lol!!! Too bad we dont have any sperm swimming around tho, got them fooled jk!!! lol HHAHAHAHAHAH
    MAybe i should keep a bottle of t 200 handy and sprinkle a few drops on my arms every morning !!!
    Its not testosterone under the arm that gets the women, the testosterone in your body generates an increase in phermones, a smell that women sence. Men also smell woman's phermones and with women, it varies between the time of the month but when she's most fertile, her phermones are going to be the strongest.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    me and my gym friend have noticed a pattern. whenever we are on test we pickup alot a girls. everytime we are on the **** we get girlfriends that just want to stay. then when the cycle ends we get break ups and trying to pickup girls just seems hard as hell. could it be true that test does help with getting girls? man if this is true then this very addicting! maybe it is all pschylogical but I ain't complaining! maybe on test I have alot more confident and off specially pct I have no confident and also creates dilamma with current girlfriends. hey no matter what where is the needle! I love this stuff!
    that is actually interesting because even though i have done numerous cycles while with my current girlfriend, i just finished one and am currently in PCT. at the same time, me and my girlfriend of 3 and a half years are fighting constantly and i think that i am going to break up with her soon. funny stuff. that whore.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i do seem to have more luck while cycling, but....
    man, i guess i'm in a slump now cause i can't seem to get sh!t!!
    it seems like when i do get one, about three more wanna do something...
    I guess when it rains it pours...know what i mean?
    anybody else have this happen? you either ain't got sh!t or about 3 or 4 chasing you

fitness I swear when you are with a women you get alot more and more(causes you to cheat when you are on test though) --->but you guys can't blame? you know how it feels). Man it is like chicks feel, hey there is something about this guy after all when they see you with another girl. I won't complain though!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    same girl, my wife but i get alot more

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I know for a fact the women around you notice when your testosterone levels are elevated.
    I believe that too. It must be pheromones. I swear they sense the elevated test and react to it.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    At 170lbs i got game like crazy. It was stupid looking back.
    At 230lbs.. nothing. I'm convinced girls like clones of themselves.. with the exception of a penis.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I think maybe all you brothers are thinking about this a little to much. If a girl wants to hang out or FXXX you she will do it wheather your on TES or not. LMFAO. One other thing I hear a lot of complaining about PCT. Maybe your PCT is to strong, mine consists of HCG a shot a day for 10 days and 5 days of Clomid. During the cycle all I am taking is 1 mg of Arimidex per day. The Arimidex and HCG are doctor prescribed I threw the Clomid in there for an extra boost you could say I am not really sure I even need it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Depends on what roids. Tren =barely able to keep wife Test=happy wife & happy girl-friends

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    My fiance swears there is something about my "scent" that drives her wild, a chemical reaction. She says every time I get near her she goes crazy. By the way, shooting 500mg test e per week. I can't speak to getting more girls. But my buddy is also on cycle and he says he is much more aggressive in pursuing chicks.

grantc5 does that work? 10 of hcg and only 5 days on clomid. I get so depressed on clomid it is not even funny!

90% of woman I talk to do not want a HUGE (muscle that is) guy. They want a defined Brad Pitt looking guy. I personally dont give a ShXX because I am married and I'm not taking the chance of messin around and giving my wife half of my company. Thats just me. I went to Chicago with 3 of my cousins about 6 months ago and I was 210 give or take of Solid muscle and I am 5'10, my cousin which has ZERO game but is built like a track star 6' 170 pounds was fighting girls off. We went back to the Hotel and got in a Hot tub with 4 girls and they ALL said I was to muscular and they liked guys that were just toned and thin. HUH!!!!!!!!!! like I said oh well I am married anyway.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    fitness I swear when you are with a women you get alot more and more(causes you to cheat when you are on test though) --->but you guys can't blame? you know how it feels). Man it is like chicks feel, hey there is something about this guy after all when they see you with another girl. I won't complain though!
    hahaha. yeah what they don't know and won't EVER find out won't hurt em!
    what gets me is when they try to punish you for something and say "You ain't gettin none for 2 weeks!!" I'm thinking: HA! OK, that's what you think, BIOTCH!!
    i think about a$$ all the time as it is, but when i'm cycling...Sheit, she better not tell me some bullsh*t like that!! haha Little does she know....

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    90% of woman I talk to do not want a HUGE (muscle that is) guy. They want a defined Brad Pitt looking guy.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    At 170lbs i got game like crazy. It was stupid looking back.
    At 230lbs.. nothing. I'm convinced girls like clones of themselves.. with the exception of a penis.
    Well never know... maybe 7% body fat at 170 lbs, then later 25% BF at 230 lbs... something like that would tell the complete story. Some of us get so obsessed with trying to gain weight, that we gain more fat then muscle... and we all know how women love FAT.

Yes it works great for me. I have absolutely no problem with getting my nuts back and do not have a problem with crashing at all. My prescription is straight from my doctor and it works perfect. Now I am only doing Tes E and Tes NAN DECA at 250 mg each per week (12 weeks) this time I threw in a little winny at the end. I would imagine it takes more PCT when your doing more gear. My cycle is based on my bloodwork and doesn't exceed my needs by very much.

I think maybe all you brothers are thinking about this a little to much. If a girl wants to hang out or FXXX you she will do it wheather your on TES or not. LMFAO. One other thing I hear a lot of complaining about PCT. Maybe your PCT is to strong, mine consists of HCG a shot a day for 10 days and 5 days of Clomid. During the cycle all I am taking is 1 mg of Arimidex per day. The Arimidex and HCG are doctor prescribed I threw the Clomid in there for an extra boost you could say I am not really sure I even need it.
    Believe it or not, the clomid is probably more effective with PCT then the arimidex and HCG. In fact its downright dangerous to take arimidex after you discontinue the testosterone shots. HCG might give temporary relief to ball shrinkage but keeps the HTPA shut down. Clomid is what actually restarts and boosts HTPA production.

90% of woman I talk to do not want a HUGE (muscle that is) guy. They want a defined Brad Pitt looking guy. I personally dont give a ShXX because I am married and I'm not taking the chance of messin around and giving my wife half of my company. Thats just me. I went to Chicago with 3 of my cousins about 6 months ago and I was 210 give or take of Solid muscle and I am 5'10, my cousin which has ZERO game but is built like a track star 6' 170 pounds was fighting girls off. We went back to the Hotel and got in a Hot tub with 4 girls and they ALL said I was to muscular and they liked guys that were just toned and thin. HUH!!!!!!!!!! like I said oh well I am married anyway.
    The key that attracts the chicks is the real low body fat. My wife has been more interested since I started PCT and thats because water bloat came down and some fat more so now getting rippled abs. Thats getting her more then being bigger and more muscular.

low body fat is the key! no doubts. having abs shows you are more healtheir you have more testostrone and you can make good babies. atleast that is what I learned on discovery channel!

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well never know... maybe 7% body fat at 170 lbs, then later 25% BF at 230 lbs... something like that would tell the complete story. Some of us get so obsessed with trying to gain weight, that we gain more fat then muscle... and we all know how women love FAT.
    In my case my BF stayed pretty much the same. Go figure.

Here, they simply prefer mal-nurished men who appear to be on a weekend pass from the concentration camp.

My prescription for the Arimidex only runs 5 mg per week for 3 weeks after my last shot. The HCG seems to get me back to normal. I did throw in the Clomid just as a safety but my doctor had nothing to do with that. I take my doctors word that what I am doing for PCT and during the cycle is correct. If I feel like I have a problem afterwards I will talk to him and see what can be done about it. So far I have no problems.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    it ain't the roids that pulls girls.......

its the game u spit!

Big muscles + No Game = No girls
    no muscles + Game = some girls
    Big muscles + Game = Mo Girls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information