Magnum is offline New Member

winny/primobolan cycle suggestions?

for my 1st cycle i think im gonna go with a winny and primobolan stack, i was just wondering if anyone could help me out by telling me how my cycle should go including any anti-e stuff or anything else i would need to take as well??
    thanks

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    I can't help all that much, all I know is that stack is going to cost you some cash. I know proviron would work well and would help with the look you are are trying to acheive beccause it will harden just like winny and primo.

im not worried about the price right now, i just needed how much to take and when to take it all

Iowa is offline Banned
    What made you decide on these 2? Not flaming bro, Im just curious. Maybe we can come up with something better. What are your goals? Im guessing lean mass?

im looking for lean mass with the least risk, i dont need any huge or quick gains, but im looking for a boost in my training

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Just adding my .02...real primo is next to impossible to find. Every source claims their's is real...but it's not. Primo is the most faked AS. I would highly advise to stay away from it. Least risk is what you want right?

what do you think i should stack the winny with if the primo is the most risky to pick up??

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    I just got done with a winny/primo cycle. I ran it over the summer and chose this combo cuz I did not want water. My gains ended up at about 10 lbs and I spent a fortune. I started at 300mg per wk, then 400, then 500. I ran the primo for 12 weeks and ran the winny (orals) at 45mg per day for 6 weeks. I looked great at the end of my cycle but....I will tell you that it did shut me down at 500mg. per wk. Had I known the amount I was going to need to achieve the end result, I propably would have ran prop/eq instead. You will need to run clomid too. I just finished my 3 weeks of clomid on sunday. I did experience testicular atrophy as well. They are just finally getting back to normal. I will probably not run primo again. I spent about $650 on this cycle. Wayyyy to much for the results.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    what do you think i should stack the winny with if the primo is the most risky to pick up??
    Dont fear the test unless youve tried it bro. I would give test prop a try. Use that as your base and I think you'll be glad with the results. You can put on some lean gains with prop, especially if you have your anti E's in check. As for what to stack it with...I would say eq and anavar OR eq and winny. I personally would do the Prop/Eq/Anavar stack and run nolva 10mg ed. I choose this one over the Prop/Eq/Winny simply because winny does a number on my hair.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    pricey first cycle for what will be mediocore results in retrospect after you try test or test/deca cycle

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you run the Primo for 10 weeks @ 400-600mg and winny @ 50mg ed last 6 weeks and you add some anadrol (a-bombs) 50mg ed for first 4 weeks you will not need any anti-est. but a good pct. I did this my first and gained 25 lbs. and keeped 19 lbs.. Just make sure the primo is real ( i went to a pharmacy overseas, my own supplier ). Next cycle try some test with tren /fina.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If you run the Primo for 10 weeks @ 400-600mg and winny @ 50mg ed last 6 weeks and you add some anadrol (a-bombs) 50mg ed for first 4 weeks you will not need any anti-est. but a good pct. I did this my first and gained 25 lbs. and keeped 19 lbs.. Just make sure the primo is real ( i went to a pharmacy overseas, my own supplier ). Next cycle try some test with tren/fina.
    A-bombs??? No. Thats terrible advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    A-bombs??? No. Thats terrible advice.
    They were good for me, why not for someone else. I did not tell Magnum to take 3 tabs per day. Besides the liver toxicity is not bad if you protect not at the mg suggested or time-frame. Winny will help with sides and keeping drol gains just like it does with deca or tren . It also sounds like Magnum might have the primo and winny already... Iowa have you tried anadrol ? Why would that be bad, if you do not mind elaborating.

Next cycle try test with tren /fina you'll love that too.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    They were good for me, why not for someone else. I did not tell Magnum to take 3 tabs per day. Besides the liver toxicity is not bad if you protect not at the mg suggested or time-frame. Winny will help with sides and keeping drol gains just like it does with deca or tren . It also sounds like Magnum might have the primo and winny already... Iowa have you tried anadrol ? Why would that be bad, if you do not mind elaborating.
    Yes, I have tried a-bombs, but always with test during bulking. Abombs are probably the worst thing he could take if he wants to gain lean mass(as he stated he wants to). Thats why it would be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Yes, I have tried a-bombs, but always with test during bulking. Abombs are probably the worst thing he could take if he wants to gain lean mass(as he stated he wants to). Thats why it would be bad.
    Ok, not the best for lean mass, I stand corrected. I think diet plays alot in this equation though.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    ABombs with no anti-e's!? Would burn my nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    I just got done with a winny/primo cycle. I ran it over the summer and chose this combo cuz I did not want water. My gains ended up at about 10 lbs and I spent a fortune. I started at 300mg per wk, then 400, then 500. I ran the primo for 12 weeks and ran the winny (orals) at 45mg per day for 6 weeks. I looked great at the end of my cycle but....I will tell you that it did shut me down at 500mg. per wk. Had I known the amount I was going to need to achieve the end result, I propably would have ran prop/eq instead. You will need to run clomid too. I just finished my 3 weeks of clomid on sunday. I did experience testicular atrophy as well. They are just finally getting back to normal. I will probably not run primo again. I spent about $650 on this cycle. Wayyyy to much for the results.
    what do you mean but getting "shut down"? i've heard this a lot with winny but im not sure if i know exactly what everyone means by it. im also planning on taking zambon for winny depot if that makes a difference compared to your winny tabs. i was thinking winny depot at 300mg/wk and schering primo depot at 200mg/wk. what does everyone think of that???

im gonna run winny for 6 weeks and im not sure how long i should stay on the primo for, is 6 weeks okay or should i stay on it longer?

Thread Information