t-up is offline New Member

clomid, hcg, or neither?

i just came off a 15 week cycle of primobolan depot (last shot was 10/11) of 3 amps per week. my package is not operating at optimum capacity. do i need clomid? how long will this recovery last if i don't take clomid? i was told that because of the relatively low dose and duration, that i wasn't going to need it. do i?
    thanks, t-up

not2bigyet is offline Member
    try here:

Pheedno's PCT

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you need clomid - you need to recover your HPTA as soon as possible after any cycle - PCT is cheap and let's you keep those gains - do your PCT - the operative words are " my package is not operating at optimum capacity " - safety first Bros

where

how can i get clomid? will hcg work? what are those 4 initials you're talking about?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    u can get clomid through research sites, take your pick. The point of recovering your hpta (natural test levels), is so you can keep the gains you made off of the cycle.

how much?

any idea of how much i should take and for how long? should i just search the internet for dispensers? is it legal to buy over the internet? also, i've started taking tribex. will that have any affect?

Quote Originally Posted by t-up
    any idea of how much i should take and for how long? should i just search the internet for dispensers? is it legal to buy over the internet? also, i've started taking tribex. will that have any affect?

check out the pct section there's two different ones, take your pick on which one you want to use, trib's a good addition to pct as well as nolva and idex imo. Take a look at AR-R

prescription

looks like i need a prescription, true? anywhere i can get it wothout a prescription?

Quote Originally Posted by t-up
    looks like i need a prescription, true? anywhere i can get it wothout a prescription?

no, you don't need a prescription, just hit the link at the top of the page, and pay

link

the link at the top of this page or which? thanl you for your help!

Thread Information