xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member

Bulking up with gear or naturally????

I recently put a post on my upcomming cutting cycle. Right now im in a bulking process naturally. i started at 156lbs 2 months ago now Im at 172lbs 12%BF, i would love to get to 182lbs before i start my cutting cycle. My goal with that is that is to drop BF and increase in weight by 8lbs hopefully to 190lbs.....Is this realistic?

Now many friends are telling me to get on a bulking cycle before getting on the cutting cycle. To gain the extra 10lbs with gear. I feel like i can do it naturaly by eating like a horse and drinking my shakes. ..

Now by gaining wieght naturally im gaining fat and some muscle, but if i use gear to speed up the bulking process im just gaining unwated water weight that i will eventually loose. Rather have the natural fat build up to work with and cut......Is this accurate what ive said so far?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Get as much as you can naturally by eating & lifting. It's when you hit the plateau that you get that little extra "help" & incorporate juice....

xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro...i actually hit a plateau at 168lbs and finnaly broke it 2 months ago.....I would just rather gain the fat then the water.....Im going to skip that bulking cycle and head str8 to the cutting cycle.....

Thread Information