mr_man is offline Associate Member

1000mg, 750mg, 500mg???

I have takin 1000mg of Test En. Then after that cycle I took 750mg. So my question is does ne one think that 500mg would work for me? I was wanting to take Test and Eq. I only have enough test for 500mg a week for 14 weeks. I know that the Eq needs to run a least 14 weeks so that is why I was wanting to strech it out that long.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well how many cycles of test have you done prior ??? I think you will see slow gains over the 14 weeks but nothing like your first cycle obviously!!!

this is 8th or 9th cycle. I know that i will not see that gains like the first few, but I was wondering if I should wait untill I get more test or should I just try 500mg. Is it worth it is my basic question.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Wouldn't be too costly of a mistake if it didn't work well so might as well try bro. It depends on your weight more than cycle past.

6' 1" @ 210lbs
    I look like i have a bit of a beer belly.
    just a bit chubby.

big swoll is offline Member
    i think it depends on the results that you have gotten in your past cycles....like i know that my body reacts well to 600mg of cyp a week....i dont really think i need to up the dose, or lower it....i seem to continually get good gains off of it....if you felt like on your last cycle where you ran 750mg EW that you still saw great gains i think you could maybe drop down to 500....however, if your gains were minimal i would stay at 750, an amount which you know works for you

needle is offline Senior Member
    hmmm im thinking!!!!! I think you will see gains but this is your 8 9 th cycle so your body might like higer dosages better... Go for and see what happens, let me know in a few months!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    hmmm im thinking!!!!! I think you will see gains but this is your 8 9 th cycle so your body might like higer dosages better... Go for and see what happens, let me know in a few months!!!!
    ok can do..

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you can gain. As a matter of fact I know you can still gain. Hell Bask8Case only runs like 300mg EW and hes a solid f*cker. I have a buddy of mine who has juiced for the past 13 years and he still only runs 500mg Test E and hes 6'1 260. He has fifty lbs on you and he still sees solid returns.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    It all depends on what your goals are. If you're trying to shed bodyfat, you can get away with running anywhere between 250-500mg of Test E a week. The whole purpose of AAS while dieting is to maintain muscle, you don't need anything brutally high.

However, if you're bulking, IMO it's the opposite. With any Test, I'm a believer in running atleast 1g a week. It sounds like a lot to many people, but in reality, it's not as much as you think.

Test is king and you need nothing else if your diet and training is in check.

Rather then run 4 drugs simultaneously totalling over 2g of Gear, why not just run 1g of Test for 12-16 weeks. If you feel your gains are stopping and you intend on staying on long, run a different ester with a lower amount of Test for a few more weeks (EQ, Deca , Fina, etc...) and you'll notice the gains coming back.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    To continue making gains, personally, i have to up the dose.
    I am at 1,000mg/wk Enan.
    Like Ronny said, it's really not that much.

I got to a 1,000 because at 500 i made gains.. then it was maintenance.
    At 600 i made more gains.. than maintenance.
    At 750 i made more gains.. than maintenance.

I believe i can build on a 1,000mg/wk for another couple months.. then i will likely bump to 1,250a week.

Having said this, i suggest you save your pennies, a get more gear, to get the most from your cycle.
    Otherwise it's like asking "can i get by on 50grams of protein a day or should i wait t'ill i can afford to use more?".

Thread Information