Thread: Tren

Sustman is offline Junior Member

Tren

When do you guys start noticing the insane strength increases that everyone always talks about associated with Tren ? I have been on for 1.5 weeks and haven't felt much in the way of strength at 150mg eod. I am however having the hardest time sleeping and it is really bad this week. Normally I can take a couple Tylenol PM's and pass-out but since I started Tren nothing seems to work, I just can't sleep at night and then I spend the next day taking short naps whenever I have time. So I guess it is starting to kick-in as you would say cause I am having some sides but I was just wondering when this strength comes into the picture?

Thanks for any input guys!

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sustman
    When do you guys start noticing the insane strength increases that everyone always talks about associated with Tren ? I have been on for 1.5 weeks and haven't felt much in the way of strength at 150mg eod. I am however having the hardest time sleeping and it is really bad this week. Normally I can take a couple Tylenol PM's and pass-out but since I started Tren nothing seems to work, I just can't sleep at night and then I spend the next day taking short naps whenever I have time. So I guess it is starting to kick-in as you would say cause I am having some sides but I was just wondering when this strength comes into the picture?

Thanks for any input guys!
    for me it usually kicks in nice around week 4

AnabolicAlien Guest

me...

i'm almost to the end of week 2 at 100mg ed and i'm starting to get really edgy and i hate it. i'm wondering if it really is the tren or the bullsh!t in my life. probably both but if this keeps up i'm going to seriously lower the dose.

A.A.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    takes about 8 days for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i'm almost to the end of week 2 at 100mg ed and i'm starting to get really edgy and i hate it. i'm wondering if it really is the tren or the bullsh!t in my life. probably both but if this keeps up i'm going to seriously lower the dose.

A.A.
    Maybe a bit of both.. i know tren turns me into a real ****head.. and i am usually a mellow guy.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Maybe a bit of both.. i know tren turns me into a real ****head.. and i am usually a mellow guy.
    agreed

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    For me I started gaining strength after about 2 weeks

A.A. hows the results with 100mg ed compared to 75mg ed?

bump for more replies!

AnabolicAlien Guest

ummmm..

it's a lot different, just the 25mg extra per day. if this irritability/insomnia keeps up i'm just going to say screw it and stop... nothing is worth this.

A.A.

Much effect on lean muscle and strength gain? I'm not fairing too badly with 75mg ED, could be worse.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey...

hey bro... my strength has definitely gone up but not by much so far and i'm not sure if it's b/c i'm more angry in the gym or what. i'm at the end of week 2 this thursday. my motivation is so much higher now i don't take any stimulants whatsoever before i lift. i used to take e/c/a or at least have some caffeine.... now i haven't take anything since last week sometime.

i can't even take xanax or valium b/c i get drug tested every week now (obviously not for aas, only recreational drugs).

the only other steroid that made me irritable like this was anadrol . i had to stop it after 2 weeks b/c i was afraid i couldn't function at work. i've tried just about every other steroid and i'm actually pretty sure they made me feel more calm and confident.

anyways... my plan is this: if i start seeing great bodily changes i'll try to stick it out at 100mg/ed... otherwise i'll lower the dose or just quit doing it (tren ) and start serious pct.

A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 10-19-2004 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks for the insight bro, I've got some extra homebrew along with the UG stuff I just got as well so I could easily bump it but I'm pretty angry at the world as it is. I might try it for a week or two to see how I handle it, shouldn't take long for levels to peak an extra 25mg /day. I'm more worried about my hair than my temper though lol I'm getting a little thinning going on. I'm just coming into week 6 now of the homebrew at 75mg ED and I've leaned out incredibly and with a bulking diet, lost a very noticeable amount of fat and water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Thanks for the insight bro, I've got some extra homebrew along with the UG stuff I just got as well so I could easily bump it but I'm pretty angry at the world as it is. I might try it for a week or two to see how I handle it, shouldn't take long for levels to peak an extra 25mg /day. I'm more worried about my hair than my temper though lol I'm getting a little thinning going on. I'm just coming into week 6 now of the homebrew at 75mg ED and I've leaned out incredibly and with a bulking diet, lost a very noticeable amount of fat and water retention.
    Get you some Saw.. might help

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    tren for me to notice takes about 2 weeks ,but i actualy feel better on gear than off . I think I am nicer more friendly and respectfull of others but i hit it much harder in the gym. Any way thats how it is for me.

I have definately noticed that I am a lot more pissed off for some reason. I know that when I was just running the test alone I was happy, and would socialize with a lot of people. I just started seeing this new girl about 2 weeks ago and would talk to her all the time and was always so happy to see her etc. and now I don't even want to talk to her I just wanna **** her and leave. It's really weird how this drug has changed me in the last 1.5 weeks but I am strong enough that I can deal with this without having it get outta control. The reason that I was asking about the strength is because I figured since I have been getting these sides and have totally changed my attitude I thought I might see something, guess I'll have to wait it out. I just can't wait for a couple of weeks when it's really hitting me hard.

Thanks to all of you who replied!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Get you some Saw.. might help
    Saw?

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah...

yeah... "the saw"...

A.A.

rofl

I could really go for some saw then

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was taking 75mg ed and the only sides i had was sweatin and a little more rage but i had none of the other notorious sides. i was consistant on the times that i would inject because during my research it seemed ed sticks had less sides. as for the strength it started to kick in around day 14.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    strength went crazy from week 2-8 while on tren , but the wife was not too happy with my personality change. "If you do that fukin fina sheet again you can pack your bags and get the fuk outta the house" well, my wife is very cool about me juicing, but she and almost everyone else noticed the temperment change. i turned into a mean son-a-beech. no, i didn't get roid rage and start fights, etc.. but i was one edgy, irritable person. i ran it at 75mg/day but upped it to 100mg day for the latter half of cycle. what it did to my body, i loved, what it did to my mind, i fukin hated.

oops

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Saw?

Sorry i meant to say St. Johns Wort

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    does finasteride help with the hairloss for tren ? just curious

How the hell do you guys sleep at night when running this stuff. I haven't been able to sleep in the past 3 days. I don't know what to do cause during the day I'm tired as ****, but when it comes time to go to bed I can't sleep for the life of me. Should I go to a doctor and get meds for this or what. I really don't wanna go down this road but I might have too. Any ideas?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    How the hell do you guys sleep at night when running this stuff. I haven't been able to sleep in the past 3 days. I don't know what to do cause during the day I'm tired as ****, but when it comes time to go to bed I can't sleep for the life of me. Should I go to a doctor and get meds for this or what. I really don't wanna go down this road but I might have too. Any ideas?
    Just whack off, that should put you out.

That dosen't work at all, and plus on a gram of test I can't whack off enough.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    That dosen't work at all, and plus on a gram of test I can't whack off enough.
    Works for me. I sleep like a baby afterwards.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    DOES FINASTERIDE HELP WITH FINA INDUCED HAIRLOSS???? come on guys

AnabolicAlien Guest

well...

finasteride blocks dht (dihydrotestosterone)'s action; thereby preventing hairloss.

you can answer that question yourself if you can tell me if tren acts at the same receptor or gets converted to DHT. i'm too lazy to look it up for you.

i'd say if you're prone to hairloss why take tren? is it really worth it?

A.A.

Update:

Just got back from the gym and had a incredible workout. Did shoulders and traps tonight and all my lifts were way up. I am the happiest person in the world right now. I think tren has just become my new best friend!

DoctaBig is offline Member
    kind of off topic but i have to put a good word in here for tren . Im in week 5 right now. I started feeling the strength gain about week 2ish. today was chest day and i was looking over my weights from the last 4 or so weeks and was nearly shocked. I do 4 sets of flat benches (10/10/8-10/6ish reps)....every week i have gone up at least 10 lbs on EVERY set... so in four weeks i've added 50 lbs to my rep weights on every set. I dont know if everyone else has these kind of results, but dammmn...Daddy like!!!

the only bad thing is that i've only gained about 7 lbs....lost 4% bf though

what's bad about gaining 7lbs while dropping 4% bodyfat in that amount of time? what else could you ask for

it was kind of a joke...

Its wierd though, being on cycle and not gaining a ton of weight....This is my first cutter. I'm used to blowing up like a balloon and putting on 35 lbs. I'm not complaining...trust me

well congradulations on your results that's great. I can see how people drop so much bodyfat on tren cause I'm sweating my ass off when I workout, and I can tell my body temp is up during the day! Tren is a hell of a drug!

lol try taking your basal temp....I started doing that so i could run some t3. Today i was at 98.8....basal....So much for the dammn t3

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    finasteride blocks dht (dihydrotestosterone)'s action; thereby preventing hairloss.

you can answer that question yourself if you can tell me if tren acts at the same receptor or gets converted to DHT. i'm too lazy to look it up for you.

i'd say if you're prone to hairloss why take tren? is it really worth it?

A.A.
    I'm prone to hairloss with higher doses of Test but Fina hasn't thinned me out too much at all, for me more Test = less hair.

Thread Information