Nickster#1 is offline Banned

A Dbol Question!!! Please Read!!!!

When I am done with dbol at week four, will I still continue to grow and get stronger or will there be a delay? I am doing 45mg dbol ed, 500mg sust a wk and 300mg deca a wk. I am in my third week of this cycle. I am sure the deca and test will be kicked in by week 4, but will I notice any lack of gains when I stop the dbol at the end of week 4, or will I just lose sides from it? Not that I really have any sides from the dbol other than massive backpumps when I do back extentions.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    d-bol's have always made me very strong, so I would say you might notice a slight difference in strength but it will not be substantial or lasting...I wouldn't be concerned...

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    I can live with a short term loss of strength. I sure do like the dbol though. Good sheet.
    ANyone else have any thoughts to my questions?

needle is offline Senior Member
    I think that it will be close - but you will see a diference!! Dbol made me as strong as a horse, alot stronger then test ever did!!!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    NICKSTER youre about 1 week ahead of me, Im running something kinda similar, 30mg dbol ED, Test E 600mg EW, Deca 300mg EW...I noticed a strength gain, not a huge one but yes a slight gain. Cant wait to finish week 2, which Im on now

Thread Information