Thread: pct depression

joe_capone is offline Member

pct depression

im soo **** depressed it aint even funny man. im not getting along with anyone lol.

i keep telling myself its the colmid its not you its the colmid!!!! its the worst when u have personal issues at home or with an ex/g/f fakkkkk the emotion is a beech man.

im gulping down tribulus caps now as i type this **** gives me some kinda heart burn.

i cant wait till pct is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    CLOMID not colmid. haha sorry that was bothering me
    yeah PCT sucks. i get the same way.

man, ex girlfriends can lick my a$$. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe_capone is offline Member
    fuk em bitches. i was talking to her today after like 4 weeks of avoiding her i was doing just fakin fine i was happy with my new g/f and i starte dcrying for my ex wtf? then 2 hours alter i was crying for my other ex.. lets just say i cried for each ex. then when i was done i was tellng my new g/f that i cant live without her and i cried for her too. lmaoooooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!!!!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    fuk em bitches. i was talking to her today after like 4 weeks of avoiding her i was doing just fakin fine i was happy with my new g/f and i starte dcrying for my ex wtf? then 2 hours alter i was crying for my other ex.. lets just say i cried for each ex. then when i was done i was tellng my new g/f that i cant live without her and i cried for her too. lmaoooooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!!!!

Just sit in your room and read and write songs.

That reminde me... Joke: What do you get when you play a country song backerds.

Answer: You get your girl back, you get you truck back, you get your house back. you get your dog back, you get everything back.. Puahahahaha

Sorry about the pct man. Life is great

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone

been there too many times and i HATE IT!!!
    Going on three weeks i haven't talked to my ex...and i don't plan on it.
    like you said fuk em!

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    haha ex's suck(most of the time)

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    how far into pct are you?? im in day 7 of starting pct.. 3 weeks since last injection.. doing pretty good soon.. just noticing that i dont feel motivated to do much.. tho i am still having great gym workouts..

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid makes a lot of people bitchy so i hear

Froggy is offline Member
    Consider it an opportunity to get down in the trenches...ya know...with the girls...you are sensitive, caring & very emotional...the ladys just love that crap...So...go out with the girls shopping or something...have a good time...Bro...

Thread Information