meat is offline Associate Member

help! my friend is remedial.

no offense to any one out there but my bou is retarded....he wont listen to me or anyone andhe wants to run a dbol ,eq cycle at 25 mg ed and 200 mg ew. for 10 weeks and with no plans of pct .....someone please smack some sense into this kid i realy dont want to do it my self thanks

imann is offline Member
    is your goal of this cycle to shut down your natural test???????????????

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    well if he wants to be a hard ass and not listen.. write down "I TOLD YOU SO" on a piece of paper and give it to him before he starts this stupid cycle.. then once he is finished the cycle and is having problmes, have him refer to the piece of paper and call him a dumb ass....

thanks ,ill try to change his mind but i guess we will see what happens

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    First I would ask what his goals are. If it is mass he is picking the most efficiant way. Now I would be willing to bet that if he did that cycle he would gain some weight from it. It should be no different than a Dbol /Deca cycle. Which I have done at much higher doses with sucess.

thats exactly what he is trying to do . but he is convinced that he will not have to run nolv. or clomid granted he is a big guy 6 ft at 240 but hes around 20% BF i just think hes going about this all wrong. he has never researched any of his gear and only goes by what others have told him.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Most dont need any ancilliarys with 500mgs of Testosterone . And if someone is that sensitive with estrogen I wouldnt cycle unless I could afford to have my tits cut off some day. He will need to do PCT with which ever crazy cycle Idea he has.

Just try to talk him into the 500mg of Test deal.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Most dont need any ancilliarys with 500mgs of Testosterone . And if someone is that sensitive with estrogen I wouldnt cycle unless I could afford to have my tits cut off some day. He will need to do PCT with which ever crazy cycle Idea he has.

Just try to talk him into the 500mg of Test deal.
    Good one.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, with people like that, dont talk them out of cycles, just talk them into adding test and nolva

Thread Information