Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member

Just injected...Good size lump in delt and i feel kinda weird...

My body feels kinda different right now for some reason. Like a queezy feeling. I dontk now if its just me or from the shot or what. But i dont feel norma. Any thoughts?

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    My body feels kinda different right now for some reason. Like a queezy feeling. I dontk now if its just me or from the shot or what. But i dont feel norma. Any thoughts?

Yo, I just gave my body a shot of winny 100mg has a nice lump on his delt now too. he can't do the shots so i give him them, went threw a nice vein tonight, nice lil stream of blood came out, hahha he was scared, anyways he felt a little queezy too, don't think it's nothing to worry about, just don't think about it. Like I tell my body, fuk ull be fine, go do some push ups, later bro.

thanks man...i know winny gives me a lump...but ive injected in my delts about 5 times during this cycle so far and this is the first lump and first time im feeling like this. Eh im sure im fine. Thanks for responding

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well i think for the most part winny does give the occasional bump, ive heard of mroe then a few people complain about it. Watch it obviously and if you see any color change go to the doc. As far as injecting and feeling sick that happens to everyone time to time. The first tiem I hit a vein in my ass I started spinning and almost fell,
    got real light headed and so on. I have also felt sick with a perfectly good injection, almost like a head rush type feeling. I think its all in the head!!! NO biggy

yea thats what i feel like...its kinda goin away but i felt like i was kinda woooooooo for a bit u know. Like i was starting to get buzzed. Kinda weird

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you sure you didnt inject into a vein??? It would have stung all the way through the vein.

no it didnt sting when i was injecting...I mean it burned a little after i pulled the syringe back out but thats just being sore from injecting. i only have the lump in my left delt when i lift my arm up, then it looks kinda weird.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats intresting...

yea..i dunno, i'll see how it looks and feels in the morning

hm its morning and the lump is still there when i raise my arm...is this still just normal

Thread Information