jo150 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Injection Information

If some one is going to take 2 different steroids in one day is it ok to have a 2 cc syringe and get 1 cc of one steroid and 1 cc of another and then replace the needle on the end then inject both steroids at the same time?

what 2 steroids are good to stack for a 2nd time user.
    I just shot 1.5 cc of test enanthate 200mg for the 6 time. I do them weekly.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes Bro and Test E must be shot every 3.5 days Bro - time to use the search button - this is basic stuff Bro - not a flame - I would just do some research before putting potentially life altering chemicals in my body

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    If some one is going to take 2 different steroids in one day is it ok to have a 2 cc syringe and get 1 cc of one steroid and 1 cc of another and then replace the needle on the end then inject both steroids at the same time?

what 2 steroids are good to stack for a 2nd time user.
    I just shot 1.5 cc of test enanthate 200mg for the 6 time. I do them weekly.
    I do it all the time when i stack, right now i hit 1cc of Test enth and 1 cc of deca , goes smooth!

Htownmalu is offline New Member

everyone keeps telling me to do some more research but I don't understand what they are thinking. That is what I am doing. this forum, or any forum for instance, would not exist if questions were not asked and answered.

I do appreciate all of the info that you guys have submitted though! I really appreciate it.

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    everyone keeps telling me to do some more research but I don't understand what they are thinking. That is what I am doing. this forum, or any forum for instance, would not exist if questions were not asked and answered.
    People are telling you to do more research so you wont do anything wrong. We are really looking out for eachother here 'ya know

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Everyone is trying to help you bro. You can do Deca with just about anything.

I appreciate all of the help you guys are giving.
    Thanks a lot!

Thread Information