Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: second cycle

  1. #1
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011

    second cycle

    ive nearly finished my first cycle running d/bol 30mg for 4 week's and decca 2ml for 9 week's i know this wasn't the best cycle but i'am still learning got my pct ready for when i come off. I am thinking about my next cycle running 5ml test/e and 3ml decca each week for 10 week's i'am 5ft 6inch 11 stone 11 pound's and at 9% body fat. Just wondering what everyone thought about it ?

  2. #2
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    is there anyone out there ? lol

  3. #3
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    ive nearly finished my first cycle running d/bol 30mg for 4 week's and decca 2ml for 9 week's i know this wasn't the best cycle but i'am still learning got my pct ready for when i come off. I am thinking about my next cycle running 5ml test/e and 3ml decca each week for 10 week's i'am 5ft 6inch 11 stone 11 pound's and at 9% body fat. Just wondering what everyone thought about it ?
    speak english please... like american english then we can help you out more..sorry but my conversion skills are rusty. well hell i aint going to lie i dont have any hahahaha..

  4. #4
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Breakdown your dosage amounts. Is this test e 250mg/ml? Is the deca 200mg/ml, or 300mg/ml. Please convert your weight into pounds as well. Make sure you research well before jumping on ANY cycle. Good luck.

  5. #5
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Breakdown your dosage amounts. Is this test e 250mg/ml? Is the deca 200mg/ml, or 300mg/ml. Please convert your weight into pounds as well. Make sure you research well before jumping on ANY cycle. Good luck.
    250 test and 200 deca . I think my weight is about 165 pound's approx

  6. #6
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    So you want to run a gram of test and 600 mg of deca a week for your second cycle.

    Why not try running a "Normal" Cycle first.

    Run Test E 500mg ew for 12 weeks.

    You obviously have ALOT of researching to do.

    How old are you?

  7. #7
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    So you want to run a gram of test and 600 mg of deca a week for your second cycle.

    Why not try running a "Normal" Cycle first.

    Run Test E 500mg ew for 12 weeks.

    You obviously have ALOT of researching to do.

    How old are you?
    sorry i think i might have got a bit mixed up i am planning on running test e ew 500mg for 10 week's and deca 300mg for the same sorry i'am english lol

    i'am 22

  8. #8
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    That looks better. Please research proper PCT, and you will be good to go.

    Run the test for 13 weeks, and run the deca for 12 weeks.

  9. #9
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    That looks better. Please research proper PCT, and you will be good to go.

    Run the test for 13 weeks, and run the deca for 12 weeks.
    add b6 at 200mgs i believe for prolactin issues so your tits wont spring a leak and you are good to go.

  10. #10
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    thank you for all your help got my clomid sorted out for when i come off and nolvedex and b6 for when i'am on cycle

  11. #11
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    maraxus what do you think about running cell-tech when i start my pct ?

  12. #12
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    sorry i think i might have got a bit mixed up i am planning on running test e ew 500mg for 10 week's and deca 300mg for the same sorry i'am english lol

    i'am 22
    this looks good, just add the nolva and b6

  13. #13
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    maraxus what do you think about running cell-tech when i start my pct ?
    cell tech is a waste of money.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •